Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA (37065 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Becomes UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by tachacute(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by goshen26: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
nurez305:
And my girlfriend struggle to graduate with third class

Kudos to you babe

Supervisor Nurez?

Which girlfriend be that o?
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by folake4u(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
nurez305:

Kudos to you babe

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm so sorry! I found it amusing.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by sukerefakere(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
amahthelma:
Wow congrat dear

Guys am in need of Toyota camry LE 2004 model
Ashes or cream color
contact me
I also have Nissan altima 2008@ 650k
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by ahahnow: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow what an excellent performance. Congrats girl. I'm just happy to read this. cheesy

What do you mean by that? She failed. She is a disgrace. In my time, I had a 4.99 in Ojota University
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Chrysz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Neyoor:

I think she is related to a friend that finished from FUTA - Temitope. They have thesame surname and also hail from thesame Osogbo town. cool

It runs in their blood smiley

Meanwhile, Congratulations to the girl.

In saner climes, she is entitled to a good job for attaining such meritorious feat but here in my father-land angry angry

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by sunnymix: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After fucking all her lecturers
They gave her another man's sweat
undecided
dumb ass.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Joedoyle(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ehya! Bill Gates, Nikola Tesla, Steve Jobs, and many more influential men and scientist were not top of their class or their institution because they studied to know and not to cram to pass. In fact, Bill Gates is a dropout but now he uses the 1st class graduates to make his money. Maybe you don't know this, that the C'graded and B'graded men take abt 80percent of the world wealths and not the A'graded students.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Cloud007: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After fucking all her lecturers

They gave her another man's sweat

undecided
you are not even good at being controversial... undecided
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by sunnymix: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Afonja Babe.
congrats girl..
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Joedoyle(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats! But it won't be a surprise seeing you work under a low graded person to make his money grow.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by amahthelma(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
AtchenyAutos:

It's available
OK how do I contact u
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by seunmohmoh(f): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
only in osun grin
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by amahthelma(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Emilo:

Contact me for Camry at good price..
how do I contact u
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by albaniy1: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

Source: https://www.amiloaded.com/2018/11/exclusive-23-year-old-osogbo-indigene.html?m=1

4.91 and in microbiology this is secondary school not university let her come to A.B.U zaria and see if she will get 4.00 or UDUSOK....

BY the way congrats.....

But try to come over here ABU Zaria for MS.C
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by amahthelma(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
sukerefakere:
contact me
I also have Nissan altima 2008@ 650k
how do I contact you
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Evablizin(f): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
ahahnow:

What do you mean by that? She failed. She is a disgrace. In my time, I had a 4.99 in Ojota University
Haba bros,be lying small small nah. shocked
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by ikcid: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
I wish her a bright future.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by NumbEmotions(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
nurez305:

Kudos to you babe

Your girl friend must be very intelligent and you must be very wise for telling us about her.
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by EmekaBlue(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na to dey copy this kind girl for exams...

But take note, we have d capacity to break records but we lack determination and other factors
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by sukerefakere(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
amahthelma:
how do I contact you
check your mail. Your location
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by nurez305(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
goshen26:

Supervisor Nurez?

Which girlfriend be that o?
lol somebody know me here grin cheesy
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by porthouse7(f): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
hey congratulations
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by NumbEmotions(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Joedoyle:
Ehya! Bill Gates, Nikola Tesla, Steve Jobs, and many more influential men and scientist were not top of their class or their institution because they studied to know and not to cram to pass. In fact, Bill Gates is a dropout but now he uses the 1st class graduates to make his money. Maybe you don't know this, that the C'graded and B'graded men take abt 80percent of the world wealths and not the A'graded students.

Who ask you
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
amahthelma:
Wow congrat dear

Ashes or cream color
u can add me up on WhatsApp wit dis numba or call 08169216408 its available
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
amahthelma:
Wow congrat dear

Ashes or cream color
u can add me up on WhatsApp wit dis numba or call 08169216408 its available .
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Joedoyle(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
NumbEmotions:

Who ask you
. Who send you to comment? Maybe you don't know acedamic excellence in the UK and USA is when you can bring forth new ideas and not memorize old ideas that you can't bring forth new ones.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by EshjayLee(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
nurez305:

Kudos to you babe

sorry bro, this is to tell you that not everyone is born to this !
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by lereinter(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
shouting Alhamdulillah as if u study iRS

just the way suicide bombers do
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by NumbEmotions(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Joedoyle:
. Who send you to comment? Maybe you don't know acedamic excellence in the UK and USA is when you can bring forth new ideas and not memorize old ideas that you can't bring forth new ones.

I know and thats why I never asked u to tell me. So once again 'who ask you'
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by Ayobami7(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats
Re: Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA by poyet(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations, first of all! Convert that grade into something engagingly enterprising. If you go dey Waite for government jobs, then maybe na cramming you take get the grade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant / Students Of Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Seen Crawling Into A Class (Pix, Video) / 5 Apps All Students Must Have On There Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.