Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Meet Miss Stephanie Asa'h, 2018 Spelling Bee Champion. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Miss Stephanie Asa'h, 2018 Spelling Bee Champion. (430 Views)

Meet Miss Faith Odunsi: The World's Youngest Math Champion(video/pictures) / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Miss Stephanie Asa'h, 2018 Spelling Bee Champion. by Eazybay(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
This young beauty is a 200 level Medical student of the University of Lagos. After the event we spent some time chatting with her. Here's what she has to say:

I heard about the competition from a friend at the school cafe. I went to make some photocopies. At first, I was a bit uninterested. I just felt I should give it a try. In my mind, I was like...after all it's just 1k. So I asked her to help me register.

I have attended some competitions in the past, but I've never been required to stand on stage. This one was kinda a new experience. My major boost came after the online preliminaries. I did quite well, and I was like... maybe I can do this.

The study materials helped to improve my vocab and it was really easy to understand. I must confess I didn't really study ALL the words. Maybe I was just lucky to get questions from where I studied.

I'll be taking part in the 2019 edition cheesy cheesy Afterall I'm still eligible and the star prize is bigger this time.

Excerpts from our interview.

Visit www.metrobee.com.ng to register for the 2019 edition.

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Demanding For School Fees Despite ASUU Strike / President Buhari Meets With NANS Over ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike: Oau Lecturers Commence Exams For Students Despite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.