Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu (2094 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by kryptochats: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
as seen on biafran page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by friendlyadvice: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin lol we don hear na,
Buhari clone na e dey aso rock we like am like that
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Very stupid and dumb
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
A Sudanese chasing away a Nigerian outside his country. Is God not an amazing God? The Albino with his followers, no wonder they said PDP are left with dead brains
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nnamdi is a very useless man,nothing he says makes any meaning.He's high as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
The number 1 run away coward of BIAFRA did you think nigerians are fool like you and your fellow terrorists group of people? PYTHON is still alive waiting for you patiently mumu idiot
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by fukushaki(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
I see a zombie above me grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by kurt09(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
kryptochats:
as seen on biafran page
Thought NK died with Jack. This one is clone. The real Nnamdi Kanu is abusive and aggressive. This one is different.
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz26: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
JUBRIL, you can not continue to hide, REMOVE YOUR CAP NOW and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz26: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jubril can only deceive Yoruba Muslims, and not real Yoruba Christians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by micchi(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
any southerners that still supporting this evil government have cage the freedom of he or generations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by 360degreess(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nnamdi cownu the hunch back terrorist leader...SAI BUHARI..to hell with ipob terrorists
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by ericsimons18: 1:06am On Nov 25, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin lol we don hear na, Buhari clone na e dey aso rock we like am like that

I-diot ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 1:10am On Nov 25, 2018
Frankdoz26:
One of the brain dead left in PDP
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by naijacentric(m): 1:43am On Nov 25, 2018
If dis is true i am still surprised ders no massive protest in naija is it that nothing surprises us again angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Roger3D:
Very stupid and dumb
Yes, very stupid and dumb how they go about it but Kanu has so far raised seemingly valid points. Even a blind man knows that something is not right but a lot of people are so gullible to ask questions. Nigerians are so good at e no consign me until e reach my domot.

Even Trump who's visibly anti media still do media chat, what's hindering Buhari from such or even address the nation on certain issues? If he knew he wouldn't become a public property as a President, why contest?

I'm sure his handlers have waited to no avail for this kind of news to die natural death just like every other in Nigeria because of the people's gullibility. It's so unfortunate that such news is being championed by separatists so he should brace for impact because they won't stop.
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 2:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Secessionists are propagandists
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 2:16am On Nov 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Yes, very stupid and dumb how they go about it but Kanu has so far raised seemingly valid points. Even a blind man knows that something is not right but a lot of people are so gullible to ask questions. Nigerians are so good at e no consign me until e reach my domot.

Even Trump who's visibly anti media still do media chat, what's hindering Buhari from such or even address the nation on certain issues? If he knew he wouldn't become a public property as a President, why contest?

I'm sure his handlers have waited to no avail for this kind of news to die natural death just like every other in Nigeria because of the people's gullibility. It's so unfortunate that such news is being championed by separatists so he should brace for impact because they won't stop.
Who has done this to you? The president should come out and disprove he's not dead or he's not Jubrin. Has the office of the President stood so low like that? That attention should be given to every propaganda? Opposition is not madness as Reno Omokiri tagged those carrying the death of Mr President
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 2:19am On Nov 25, 2018
naijacentric:
If dis is true i am still surprised ders no massive protest in naija is it that nothing surprises us again angry
People like you who believe absurdities can commit atrocities
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Afamed:

Who has done this to you? The president should come out and disprove he's not dead or he's not Jubrin. Has the office of the President stood so low like that? That attention should be given to every propaganda? Opposition is not madness as Reno Omokiri tagged those carrying the death of Mr President
When a propaganda came up about Obama not being born in the United States, what did he do? Buhari is a public property now and he should live as such.

1 Like

Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 3:16am On Nov 25, 2018
This idiot nd his pigs again! angry
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by tungamaje: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2018
I was thinking Aisha and her children should have blasted and insulted Kanu for saying their husband and father is now fake. I say this because they are the closest to him more than any other Nigerian. Hell would be let loose if my wife hears someone tell the whole world that her husband which she lives with is no more the real but an impostor. Naturally also, no Nigerian wife would keep quiet over such a grievous claim. It is now more than 2 weeks Kanu made this allegation and no response from Aisha and children. So who am I to insult Kanu on their behalf?
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz26: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2018
Afamed:

One of the brain dead left in PDP
a conehead afonja spotted!
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz26: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2018
Afamed:

Secessionists are propagandists
yeruba Muslim skull miner!
Re: Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz26: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2018
tungamaje:
I was thinking Aisha and her children should have blasted and insulted Kanu for saying their husband and father is now fake. I say this because they are the closest to him more than any other Nigerian. Hell would be let loose if my wife hears someone tell the whole world that her husband which she lives with is no more the real but an impostor. Naturally also, no Nigerian wife would keep quiet over such a grievous claim. It is now more than 2 weeks Kanu made this allegation and no response from Aisha and children. So who am I to insult Kanu on their behalf?
now your talking, infact your a yeruba Christian and not unreasonable ewedu Moslem afonja.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Released From Jail , Says They Can't Get Him No More / Lady Cried On Sighting President Buhari In Maiduguri In Maiduguri / Osinbajo Explains Why Border Was Closed Completely, Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.