Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

How To Check Your Hiv Status At Home Using Egg: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Check Your Hiv Status At Home Using Egg: (581 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Hiv Status At Home Using Egg: by Antoeni(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2018
HOW TO CHECK YOUR HIV STATUS AT HOME USING EGG:

Scientists and doctors have just discovered a means of checking your HIV status by yourself at the convenience of your home.

TAKE NOTE: This results take very nervous long time.

But with this simple technique, you can check your HIV status and know yourself.

Remember, don't be afraid of the outcome of the result.
Having HIV is not the end of the world.

That you haven't had sex before or you trust yourself is not a sure banker that you are free from the virus.

HIV is transmitted in other means apart from sex.

You can Google other means of conducting HIV.

So enough of talks... Let's do this.

Follow the steps below to do this successfully:

Step 1: Buy two eggs. Clean ones of course.
Step 2: Wash your saucepan and dry it with a napkin.
Step 3: Break the two egg and pour their contents into a clean dish.
Step 4: Stir it well. Add few slices of onion, or any vegetable of your choice.
Step 5: Place the saucepan over fire and pour a little cooking oil in it.
Step 6: Pour the mixture into the boiling oil.
Step 7: Turn it properly when it hardens.

In five minutes, your fried egg is ready.

Get some tea and bread.

You can use Milo or Chocolate Drink.

Then make some hot tea, enjoy yourself and sleep.

Thank you for reading.

When did I tell you that I am working in any hospital laboratory?

I'm just enjoying my freedom of speech jaree!!!
Re: How To Check Your Hiv Status At Home Using Egg: by taiyesoul(f): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2018
Ori yin ti daru sir
Re: How To Check Your Hiv Status At Home Using Egg: by DonEd(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2018
You really need deliverance.
Nice one though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secrete Tension In ASO Rock As Buhari’s Health Rises Again / Testosterone Level Test In Nigeria? / Sex Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.