Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned (655 Views)

Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles / Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match / 5 Things We Learned From The World Cup So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned by Sportstotality(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2018
Maurizio Sarri’s unbeaten start as Chelsea boss was torn to shreds by a rampant Spurs side who could have put more than three goals past Kepa Arizabalaga. Tottenham have now leapfrogged Chelsea into third place, 5 points behind leaders Manchester City after their 3-1 win over their London rivals at Wembley Stadium.

Kane celebrates after goal in Tottenham vs Chelsea

It was the first time Tottenham started with Kane, Son, Alli and Eriksen in the same match this season and the latter two showed no sign of rustiness from the injuries they sustained earlier in the season.
Dele Alli opened the floodgates after just 8 minutes, sending a header into the net from Eriksen’s wicked freekick.
Kane doubled the lead less than 10 minutes later with a shot from outside the box, as David Luiz seemed to obstruct Kepa’s view.
Tottenham continued to command the game and could have gotten one or two goals before halftime, with Son missing on a couple of occasions.

The South Korean delivered a solo piece of his own in the 54th minute, embarking on a run, before leaving Jorginho for dead, beating David Luiz then putting the ball into the back of the net to score his 50th goal for Tottenham.

Olivier Giroud came off the bench to make the scoreline more respectable, however it was a match where Chelsea were out-runned, out-played, and out-scored.
Now let us look at the talking points under

Tottenham vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five things we learned
1. Mauricio defeats Maurizio tactically

Click below to continue reading

https://www.sportstotality.com/tottenham-vs-chelsea-match-analysis-five-things-we-learned/
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2018
I only learnt what I've always known...

That Chelsea bu ndi owo.

Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned by cosby02(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2018
The only thing i learnt is Chelsea aren't as good as they think.

Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned by mysteryman2014: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2018
It is nothing, the defeat is to be expected Sarri is building a new Chelsea with different style of play by the time the team matures and fully understand the tactics then chelsea will become formidable and capable of taking on Tottenham and dealing with man city, mark my words
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned by purplerope: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2018
Chelsea?

For me a no go arear, for stakings
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Match Analysis: Five Things We Learned by Chronicgenius: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Finally

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Xegacon E-sport/video Game Conference / UEFA Champions League Round 16 Draw / This Is Why Juventus Is A Sure Win Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.