Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Has Nekede Given You Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Nekede Given You Admission? (507 Views)

List Of Nigeria University That Can Give You Admission Without Writing Jamb / These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nekede Given You Admission? by Nmeribe17(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Hi nairalanders... Pls I n
Re: Has Nekede Given You Admission? by empire2017(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wasap me 09072991279...am a student there... You are lacking some knowledge about nekede... Chat me up first
Re: Has Nekede Given You Admission? by Benblaq(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nmeribe17:
Hi nairalanders... Pls I need your help and advice because am losing hope on fedpolynekede...i sat for 2018 jamb and scored 195...my weac is very ok... With B3 mathematics. English C6. Biology C4. Chemistry A1. Physics C4..and host of others that are very ok..i filled in nekede as my second choice of institution because nekede said that those who choose them for 1st and 2nd choice can apply..since then I have been checking my jamb portal and nekede admission portal if I ve been offered admission but I have not seen any thing than I should check letter that I have not been offered admission yet since admission is still ongoing..pls nairalanders I don't know if any of u is having the same issue..i heard that admission will last till January next year..i just need some good advice from u guys pls...lets share our experience here..i applied for pharmaceutical Technology....my number is 08094520473....pls help me...
Brother, did you upload your O'level result to Jamb portal? Did you use the right subjects combo? Is the UTME subjects rhyming with your applied course? It is well.
Re: Has Nekede Given You Admission? by Nmeribe17(m): 1:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Waowww..Nekede has finally admitted me to study pharmaceutical technology...am so happy now..thank you nairalanders for ur wonderful advice..and support...thanks alot...
Re: Has Nekede Given You Admission? by Funkyjenny(f): 2:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Nmeribe17:
Waowww..Nekede has finally admitted me to study pharmaceutical technology...am so happy now..thank you nairalanders for ur wonderful advice..and support...thanks alot...
Big congratulations to you

(1) (Reply)

FG Makes Move To End ASSU Strike / Mobile Banking Transfer Issue / NDA Admission Requirements 2019 | 71st Regular Course Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.