Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How My Twin Brother And I Escaped Death - DJ Kaywise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Twin Brother And I Escaped Death - DJ Kaywise (552 Views)

My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Photos Of DJ Kaywise New House: "Latest Landlord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Twin Brother And I Escaped Death - DJ Kaywise by damiloladuke: 5:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Earlier this month, Nigerian DeeJay, DJ Kaywise, had a ghastly auto crash in Abuja, alongside a colleague and his twin brother and the DJ has just opened up on the incident that almost took the lives of the occupants of the car.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, DJ Kaywise stated that it is only God that can explain how the four people inside the car survived without sustaining serious injuries.

“The news of my accident wasn’t a publicity stunt. It happened in Abuja while we were rushing to the airport because I had another show in Lagos. I wasn’t aware what happened but the next thing we knew was that the car somersaulted. We were four in the car and no one sustained serious injuries. All I did was close my eyes and prayed to God to save us.

“After coming out of the car, I knelt down on the road to thank God. The car was really damaged.”

Kaywise also stated that his twin brother was one of the people in the car when the accident occurred, adding that he couldn’t inform their parents because he didn’t want them to panic.

“By the time I woke up the next morning, the news was everywhere. I then felt it was better I called my mother before people started calling her,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/how-my-twin-brother-and-i-escaped-death-dj-kaywise/

lalasticlala

Re: How My Twin Brother And I Escaped Death - DJ Kaywise by memez: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: How My Twin Brother And I Escaped Death - DJ Kaywise by Mrop(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2018
cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

UK Pastor Caught Removing Woman Pant; Watch Video / Opinion : Linda Ikeji Is Not A Perfect Lady / 'Those I Have Trusted The Most Has Been My Greatest Enemies' - Comedian Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.