Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku (326 Views)

Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku by agwom(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections, Atiku Abubakar, has said his emergence is hope for a new Nigeria.

Atiku, who spoke on Saturday in Yola, Adamawa state, on the occasion of the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Founders’ Day, said the current situation in the country must be changed in 2019 for good.

Atiku, a former Vice President and Founder of the AUN, said the students of the university should have dreams and ambitions, and must remain focused like him in order to realise their destinies.

Similarly, the Senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce said the All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed in governance and must be thrown out of power in 2019.

Bruce said the security situation in the country where many Nigerians were being killed on a daily basis was worrisome, calling on Nigerians to change the political leadership of the country by returning the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to power.

“We are a nation divided; we are a nation now living with hunger; we are scared of walking around because of insecurity. When we see a Policeman, herdsman, militant, petty thief, area boy, the first thing we do is to hands up and say don’t shoot.

“So in 2019, tell everybody we need change, hold the umbrella and say, vote for Atiku Abubakar, vote for Atiku Abubakar, vote for Atiku Abubakar,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-emergence-hope-for-a-new-nigeria-atiku.html

Re: My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku by IamD18: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Atiku MAY not be the kind of president Nigeria need to progress very well, but he's just the right person to drive out that lifeless political disaster of a boy called Buhari.
Re: My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku by Ekez(m): 5:39am On Nov 25, 2018
We nigerian know that with yu ,we'll prosper as a nation . That's why we #atikulate/obidiently
Re: My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2018
agwom:
[s]The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections, Atiku Abubakar, has said his emergence is hope for a new Nigeria.

Atiku, who spoke on Saturday in Yola, Adamawa state, on the occasion of the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Founders’ Day, said the current situation in the country must be changed in 2019 for good.

Atiku, a former Vice President and Founder of the AUN, said the students of the university should have dreams and ambitions, and must remain focused like him in order to realise their destinies.

Similarly, the Senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce said the All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed in governance and must be thrown out of power in 2019.

Bruce said the security situation in the country where many Nigerians were being killed on a daily basis was worrisome, calling on Nigerians to change the political leadership of the country by returning the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to power.

“We are a nation divided; we are a nation now living with hunger; we are scared of walking around because of insecurity. When we see a Policeman, herdsman, militant, petty thief, area boy, the first thing we do is to hands up and say don’t shoot.

“So in 2019, tell everybody we need change, hold the umbrella and say, vote for Atiku Abubakar, vote for Atiku Abubakar, vote for Atiku Abubakar,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-emergence-hope-for-a-new-nigeria-atiku.html[/s]
The only "hope" associated with your emergence is HOPE that you go FLAT BROKE after all this useless and hopeless adventure of yours is over. grin

1 Like

Re: My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku by obasig: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2018
I love you atiku my family will vote for you
Re: My Emergence, Hope For A New Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2018
Thieves supporting a thief!

(1) (Reply)

Christian, Muslim Leaders Not Supporting Any Candidate – Sultan, CAN / 2019 Presidential Debate: PDP Challenges Buhari To A One-on-one With Atiku / Boko Haram: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Nigerians Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.