Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Clash Of Date With Wizkids Show Cant Affect Mine Olamide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Clash Of Date With Wizkids Show Cant Affect Mine Olamide (439 Views)

Closed - Out of date / Closed - Out of date / Closed - Out of date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Date With Wizkids Show Cant Affect Mine Olamide by Naijajeodax(m): 5:41am On Nov 25, 2018
For the first time, Wizkid and Olamide have decided to hold their December shows on the same day.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Olamide confirmed the news, which had been circulating on social media. He said, “It is true that the two shows will happen on the same day. The population of Nigeria is huge and everyone cannot fill up one event centre.”

read full details here >>>https://naijajeodax.com/2018/11/clash-of-date-with-wizkids-show-cant-affect-mine-olamide/
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkids Show Cant Affect Mine Olamide by henrykene(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Mumu this section of NL is for webmasters and not your celebrity nonsense. If you need traffic, just employ someone here to do the job and stop spamming Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Bbb / Let Us Build You A Website For Almost Free / Female Website Designer & Graphic Designer Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.