Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) (33067 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Stuns In Beautiful Red Dress / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Exwizard: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2018
How has this able to help?
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by micho24: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by khairate(f): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2018
bitcoin215:
Gorgeous

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now @ $3.9/kg.Contact us.

FRAUDSTER. BEWARE
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2018
ifyalways:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The husband too seems to have toned down on the bleaching. Good for them.

Have they ever been black? Hate is what's doing you.
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by hamer: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2018
i hail her husband for covering her shits
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Johnosas91: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
her old hairy pussy did it for her....
What do you expect from an old hag who still fvck for movie roles
Na wa ooooooo .....

Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by KunleAJ(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Olodo24:
she's losing her colour. E be like money no dey again to buy bleaching creams.

Omotola and her husband are the one of the very light skinned couples with dark children

Haters sha

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by opribo(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
What is the purpose of this 'ikebe' view she is showimg us when she is married with grown ups. Is the posture for the fans to view or for the husband. I dont get it.

She should be a good role model to her girl children, as i know she wouldn't approve of them to display their backside like this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by ella55: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2018
cool

she looks beautiful
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Bewiseedet(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Just imagining her kpekus
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Nitric(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
her old hairy pussy did it for her....
What do you expect from an old hag who still fvck for movie roles

Oga stop lying, her pvssy is not hairy.

She shaves it regularly
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by sanchez0: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji is doing well.
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Hadampson(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
Sexy, fresh and Hot.

Happy birthday to you. Wish you LLNP with sound health and riches. Age with abundant grace.
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Hadampson:

Happy birthday to you. Wish you LLNP with sound health and riches. Age with abundant grace.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Hadampson(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Thank you so much
You are welcome.... Should i be expecting my own share of the birthday cake grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by Stargurl20(f): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2018
Even tho' haters will always find fault. Omotola is sexy kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by okwabayi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Omotola needs a threadmill. The healthy life is where it’s at. She’s too old and exposed not to know the benefits of exercise. A fit body is good for her brand.
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by vannessa7(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
sanchez0:
Genevieve Nnaji is doing well.

who ask you, go get some self esteem
Re: Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
I tire o

If a whole Omotola still needs to flaunt ikebe for attention, I wonder if there is hope for the unknown slay queens out there... chai embarassed

opribo:
What is the purpose of this 'ikebe' view she is showimg us when she is married with grown ups. Is the posture for the fans to view or for the husband. I dont get it.

She should be a good role model to her girl children, as i know she wouldn't approve of them to display their backside like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Hails Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi For Their Sweet Marriage / Movie Director Taiwo Bello Is Dead - TB Joshua’s Nollywood Death Prophecy? / Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.