Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? (1656 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Virtually my very first created thread in this religion section of nairaland was specifically devoted to the preaching of the message of hell fire, with the belief that it was one very important message which humanity really needed to hear, so that they do not eventually end up there.

And at the time I was quite new here, and so was yet learning the ropes in this respect and trying to come to terms with what applies here and how it really works.

But before I was able to even completely settle with the creation of the thread(hell fire: fact or fiction), there it was, already the first reply to my post that objected the view that hell fire was indeed real.

And guess who it was? No not a Jehovah Witness but the person that made me to immediately know that the agents of Satan were already represented here, which of course warranted my immediate creation of another thread to warn those here about such ones just in case they didn't know, so that they won't be taken unawares.

Because I was very acquainted with the workings, mannerisms, and tactics etc., of Satan, and the first reply of that thread concerning Hell Fire bore resemblance of one of them which goes:

"And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh Immediately, and taketh away the word that was down in their hearts." Mk 4:15(KJV)

For Satan doesn't allow the Word of the Kingdom of God as such, which is sown in people's hearts to first settle down, before he comes to take away the Word from their hearts, because that would give the people a chance to believe the Word and consequently observe it.

Although that doesn't even to any degree guarantee that the Word would be observed by the hearer, as could be observed in the different stages of that very revelation of Jesus, which showcased the different ways people's hearts react and respond to the Word of God's kingdom which they hear, but that tactic could be described as "nipping it in the bud", to annihilate any chance of that Word bearing fruit from the onset by such ones who hear the word.

And how does Satan do that and take away the word that was down in someone's heart, but by making the hearer first doubt the Word, because if they believe it, then there's yet a chance that they would observe it.

So when I saw that particular tactic being deployed to that extent, which is similar to the one which he used in the beginning to deceive man, I already became very suspicious. Which led me to seek further information on that same personality to enable me confirm that suspicion to be true. So when I got to see the characteristics of just the titles of the threads created by that very same person, it became clear to me beyond the shadow of a doubt, that, that was indeed an agent of Satan here!

And I also had another thread created here concerning birthday celebrations, because I saw it as an egoistic observation which Satan could capitalize upon to further his cause. So I actually did it to warn people especially those of the church to be careful, because Satan relishes any thing that pertains to ego and pride in man as that usually gives him an opportunity to achieve his aim, even as he did in the beginning with man, for that was one of the tools he used there to accomplish his agenda!

And moreover he Satan was cast away from heaven because of that aspect of him, therefore it's was something that those of the church could certainly do without. Hence Jesus said to His disciples:

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." Mt 16:24(KJV)

For this saying of Jesus was intended to rid them of all egoistic tendencies and pride so that they be not to be vulnerable to Satan's plots, and this saying was even immediately after He had just rebuked Peter and said, "Get thee behind me Satan..."(Verse 23) because it was Peter's pride and ego that gave Satan that chance to utilize as a tool.

Moreover this was how Jesus Himself was able to give Satan not even a sniff of a chance in His own instance, therefore He was only telling them to do the same as Him, so that they could be able achieve the same results.

And so that was the idea of my bringing that up, but unknown to me that post gave some the idea that I belonged to the Jehovah Witness fold, because that they do not observe birthday celebrations themselves as a church for some reasons known to them.

So it was only through my creation of that very thread that I got to this particular knowledge about Jehovah Witness, however it wasn't unusual because I already believed there were certain areas as such where they were getting it right and which the other denominations of the church would do well to learn from them.

So this is not in any way meant to completely condemn all that they rep. However one area where I knew they were certainly getting it very wrong was with respect to the subject of Hell Fire, and that is because going by the Word of the kingdom of God that Jesus gave to us, it was a very crucial message in that respect, and certainly even more important than even that my message about birthday celebrations.

For Jesus the founder of the church, ensured that He left no stoned unturned with respect to any doubts concerning what He thought about the reality of such a place in His teachings, as He even talked more about Hell Fire than Heaven, to show how important that message was for humanity.

Therefore when the Jehovah Witnesses, in spite of this clearly undeniable stance of Jesus, choose to not just preach a different message from that of Jesus in this respect, but also passionately oppose those who choose to align with Jesus on this particular subject, then it begins to give one the idea that perhaps there's more to it than meets the eye!

However even though I do not agree with them on this very matter, I believe that they are entitled to believe whatever they had chosen to believe. But when they won't even allow me to showcase my points and instances to prove my assertion right that Hell Fire is real, before countering it, then it begin to seem to me as though they are really working for Satan in this respect.

Because I've asked them what harm would it even do to people if they get to know the truth that hell fire was indeed real, even if somehow it happened that they were right that it wasn't the case.

Would it prevent them from going to heaven, or make them not to love God anymore because it would make Him to appear wicked in people's sight? Really?

For are we talking about the same God that they already knew pretty much destroyed all of mankind in the days of Noah by the flood, and also wiped out the people of Sodom and Gomorrah from the face of the Earth, and was about to do the same to the people of Nineveh had they not repented?

Or is it the same One that used the people of Israel to annihilate, some of the nations and peoples of the Earth, for instance the people of Jericho?

So if the knowledge of a place called hell fire that the wicked and sinners would eventually go to, if they don't repent would make some people now see God as a bad and evil person, then that means that they never truly saw God as a good and just person before with respect to all such mentioned and unmentioned instances in the past!

So that doesn't even come close to justifying any basis for their obsessive opposition of the message about Hell Fire. And the other is even worse, with respect to gehenna or whatever they call it, because the details given by Jesus and His disciples e.g John(Revelation) in the Bible concerning Hell absolutely destroys that idea.

But despite the multitudes of evidence as such, added to the instances of people who have been deliberately made to go to Hell Fire, and sent back to the Earth by God to bring back word that Hell Fire was indeed real to humanity, so that they would repent and turn from their wicked ways so as not to end up there, there's absolutely nothing that could be done to change the mind of a Jehovah Witness concerning Hell Fire, and their obsession against such a message.

So it makes me think that perhaps that was the concept of that establishment from the onset, with respect to her founder(s), even that they may have had entered into a pact with Satan concerning Hell Fire not to preach about it, and not only that but to also strongly oppose such a message whenever and wherever it was being preached.

So he would be using them even from inside the church to immediately steal away the Word of the Kingdom of God concerning Hell Fire from the heart of men who hear it, even before it has any chance of bearing any fruit.

Because that's not impossible for Satan to do as he knows he may not be able to get everything, so he tries to get the best he could. And since the message of Hell Fire is a very crucial one which he doesn't want to get out, because of the extent to which it cost him souls, he would rather have all the other things that the Jehovah Witnesses preach but that!

Therefore that could be the reason why Jehovah Witnesses are on the same page with Satanic agents who opposed the message of Message of Hell Fire, such as that one here who countered my message concerning Hell Fire immediately it came out, for although he gave up after seeing that this had indeed come to stay.

However despite that the Satanic agent left, Satan remained as he continued the same thing he did with his agent in that respect with the Jehovah Witnesses, for immediately I post a message in this respect, they would Immediately counter it even despite claiming to be followers of Jesus.

So since they would not allow me to continue with what my Master Jesus had done while He was on Earth, and what He would have kept doing had He still been here, and would also have His disciples do on His behalf, and proclaim the very important message concerning Hell Fire to Mankind, I decided that I was going to create a thread to reveal this idea I had gotten about the possibility of the founder(s) of Jehovah Witnesses striking such a pact with Satan, as the reason for they Jehovah Witnesses opposing the Word of the Kingdom of God to this extent as Satan himself does.

But I thought it should hinge on them, in other words that they would give me the cue to go ahead with my plan. But ironically they paused for a while with such opposition of my message which I thought was really unlike them, so I thought that they had already gotten the message.

But then after a post of mine in this respect yesterday, they resumed their resumed their hostilities, which of course gave me my long awaited much needed prompt to proceed.
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by drake2(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2018
You hinged your painfully long story on Jehovah's Witnesses; but failed to boldly and clearly identify your organization and belief systems.

You went further with name calling "Satanic Agents". Them force you to join JW?

4 Likes

Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2018
drake2:
You hinged your painfully long story on Jehovah's Witnesses; but failed to boldly and clearly identify your organization and belief systems.

You went further with name calling "Satanic Agents". Them force you to join JW?
0temSapien:
There is no hell fire in our homo sapiens era. The light of God Almighty has quenched the hell fire made by the mind of wicked Yahweh millions of years ago in the days of Mulah. Read the BOOK OF TRUTH for more.

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said,
I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I
have made the fire for you because you become
my followers on earth and then you are bound by
my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you
break any of my laws, you shall be punished here
forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.
TATIME:
This is an ILLUSTRATION not a real story!
Firstly Jesus said "no man has been to heaven before" John 3:13 Therefore Abraham can't be in heaven before Jesus,so when exactly did the event happened?
Secondly there was no good deed or evil deed of either the Lazarus in question or the Rich man, so that we can say these were the good that led Lazarus to Abraham's bosom and the evil that led the other man to a place of torment.
Thirdly Lazarus was DESIRING to be fed by the crumbs that's falling from the rich man's table and at the same time he is kept at the gate, so was he taken inside or the crumbs were taken to him?
Again what is the significance of the "sour" mentioned and the "dog" that's licking it?
The rich man said "i have FIVE brothers" and Abraham said "they have Moses and the prophets with them" . What is the significance of all these because Moses died long ago?
Hmmmmmmmmmm well the illustration has a deeper meaning that's far beyond the grasp of unbelievers, Jesus was talking to the Pharisees so both His followers and the Pharisees understood the illustration! But if you wish to know it's meaning, we will interpret it for you. Everything mentioned has a meaning! It has nothing to do with the teaching of Hellfire!
TATIME:
You're believing "inspired expressions from Satan"!
People do have dreams and visions but those responsible for such things are spirits. So it could be a spirit form God or another spirit following Satan (demons) all of them have the ability to manipulate people's dreams! The only way you can distinguish between these two groups "Angels and Demons" is when you have the accurate knowledge of the scriptures, otherwise you'll be thinking that what the man is seeing is from God. Whereas it's just another way Satan is using to make people believe that Adam did not REALLY die! 2Corinthians 11:13-15 compared with Revelations 16:13,14
So instead of believing because someone is saying something that's totally against the scriptures,why not ascertain what is true? If he has gone to Hellfire and return as you're publicizing, is that not a direct slap on the Bible which says "it is appointed for man to die ONCE and then judgement" Hebrews 9:27
Your so called Pastor did not go there for judgement but traveled there only to come back and start telling people what is not true! Well for your information, Satan is behind all these things! undecided undecided
OneJ:

There's no hellfire, it doesn't exist.
(I said "hellfire ",pls take note.
i never said hell.pls don't get it twisted).

Jennifer Perez never went to hellfire.
Likely, she was high on weed and had hallucinatory. experiences.

"He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes & MADE THEM AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE UNGODLY" 2PET 2:4-6

"THEY SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE OF THOSE WHO SUFFER THE PUNISHMENT OF ETERNAL FIRE" JUDE1:6.

Questions for U:
1) What's the precedent of God's punishment that (2pet 2:4-6 & 2Thess1:6-9), God has set for "the ungodly" ?
2) What did "eternal fire" do to Sodom & Gommorah?
3) When Christ comes for execution of judgement,What will "eternal fire" do to those who do not know God or obey the gospel of Christ?
4) "God is just" 2thess1:6, man sins for at most, 80years (or even less than 80yrs), & he serves perpetual,eternal torture, is that justice?

Pls answer them one by one....
Sorry that my initial post was too long but I thought it may have been necessary for me to expatiate my point!

You asked some questions hence I brought these quotes to help me answer them.

The first one is the post that gave me the knowledge that Satanic agents were already here, while the others were those of some Jehovah witnesses.

And you can see for yourself how they both disagree with the message that hell fire is real. Except you would tell me that you do not think that first quote did not emanate from Hell Fire and from the devil himself through one of his agents here, then that would be another matter entirely.

But if so, then how come he agrees with those of the Jehovah Witnesses, which I also quoted in this regard?

Maybe you should explain how to me because I really need to understand this, as the belief that there's an agreement between the two in this respect is gaining credibility by the day.

For what made me really suspicious of this and come to this assumption is the way they are so quick to denounce the message of Hell Fire and make it sound untrue. So there must certainly be something that lies beneath the surface that they ain't telling us.

So over to you my friend!
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Where are they? If it's about Hell Fire now they would not waste time to come and counter it. Let them come and disprove of this assumption.
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jehovah witnesses and satan collabo?
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2018
If you're seeking audience my friend, just post something that's thought provoking and could really arouse people's interest.
I've been seeing your posts for long and knew nobody could ever feel obliged to respond to your posts because it lacks substance.
Hell means grave and the lake of fire is a symbol of total destruction. Those who started the idea back then couldn't do better since they give no room for reasonableness which will prompt God's Holy Spirit to direct them in the interpretation of those symbols.
If you're sincerely seeking knowledge you can approach Jehovah's Witnesses and know the meaning of all those symbols mentioned in the Christian Greek Scriptures (New Testament)
But if you think you understood the scriptures well then try to interpret the followings
(1) Locusts {Revelations 9:7}
(2) The woman {12:7 compared to Genesis 3:15}
(3)The sea {13:1,21:1}
(4) Babylon the Great {17:5}
(5) Wild beast having seven heads and ten horns {17:7}
(6) Mountains {17:9 compared to Isaiah 2:2}
Then you can interpret other texts and expect right thinking persons to take you seriously{Daniel 2:1-9) But having nothing to say about these earlier mentioned texts in the same book of Revelation and jumping to verses with the text "Lake of Fire" at Revelations 20:14,15 is tantamount to toothaches and child's play!

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2018
TATIME:
If you're seeking audience my friend, just post something that's thought provoking and could really arouse people's interest.
I've been seeing your posts for long and knew nobody could ever feel obliged to respond to your posts because it lacks substance.
Hell means grave and the lake of fire is a symbol of total destruction. Those who started the idea back then couldn't do better since they give no room for reasonableness which will prompt God's Holy Spirit to direct them in the interpretation of those symbols.
If you're sincerely seeking knowledge you can approach Jehovah's Witnesses and know the meaning of all those symbols mentioned in the Christian Greek Scriptures (New Testament)
But if you think you understood the scriptures well then try to interpret the followings
(1) Locusts {Revelations 9:7}
(2) The woman {12:7 compared to Genesis 3:15}
(3)The sea {13:1,21:1}
(4) Babylon the Great {17:5}
(5) Wild beast having seven heads and ten horns {17:7}
(6) Mountains {17:9 compared to Isaiah 2:2}
Then you can interpret other texts and expect right thinking persons to take you seriously{Daniel 2:1-9) But having nothing to say about these earlier mentioned texts in the same book of Revelation and jumping to verses with the text "Lake of Fire" at Revelations 20:14,15 is tantamount to toothaches and child's play!
If I really needed attention as you say and thought I needed a Jehovah Witnesses thread as such to get me that, then why did I have to wait for so long and after so many threads?

Whatever attention I need the Jehovah Witnesses as a whole cannot give me that, but what I need to have for this purpose, I already have which is the Spirit of God, and that's why in terms of spiritual quality it would be hard to find any threads that come close to mine in the whole of Nairaland!

And as I said already, it's not by my power nor by my might but by the Spirit of God! So I don't need the Jehovah Witnesses for anything as such, because they do not come close to what I need.

If you are one that is more concerned about things that are more thought provoking, and that which arouses the mind, then what are you doing here? You should look for those that are ready to meet such desires of your heart.

But except what you want the truth, and words of the highest spiritual quality, then that's the only time you should come to mine.

You Jehovah Witnesses are not the only ones in the church that do not believe in the existence of hell, but by your reactions to my posts concerning the reality of hell that I got to know that it was more than just not believing that such a place doesn't exist, but that's there's something you get to lose as a body.

So if this lacks substance to the likes of you, good for you, different strokes for different folks, because this possesses enough substance to me to warrant a full thread on it's own, in my own opinion.

So instead of looking for excuses to escape the allegation, why not explain to those of us who are curious to find out why you guys and Satan at the same time hate the message of hell, so, so much?
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
jesusjnr:
If I really needed attention as you say and thought I needed a Jehovah Witnesses thread as such to get me that, then why did I have to wait for so long and after so many threads?

Whatever attention I need the Jehovah Witnesses as a whole cannot give me that, but what I need to have for this purpose, I already have which is the Spirit of God, and that's why in terms of spiritual quality it would be hard to find any threads that come close to mine in the whole of Nairaland!

And as I said already, it's not by my power nor by my might but by the Spirit of God! So I don't need the Jehovah Witnesses for anything as such, because they do not come close to what I need.

If you are one that is more concerned about things that are more thought provoking, and that which arouses the mind, then what are you doing here? You should look for those that are ready to meet such desires of your heart.

But except what you want the truth, and words of the highest spiritual quality, then that's the only time you should come to mine.

You Jehovah Witnesses are not the only ones in the church that do not believe in the existence of hell, but by your reactions to my posts concerning the reality of hell that I got to know that it was more than just not believing that such a place doesn't exist, but that's there's something you get to lose as a body.

So if this lacks substance to the likes of you, good for you, different strokes for different folks, because this possesses enough substance to me to warrant a full thread on it's own, in my own opinion.

So instead of looking for excuses to escape the allegation, why not explain to those of us who are curious to find out why you guys and Satan at the same time hate the message of hell, so, so much?

As i said, your post lacks substance so if you can't interpret those SIX things formerly mentioned, my friend you're just a sounding brass or tinkling cymbal. 1Corinthians 13:1 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
TATIME:

As i said, your post lacks substance so if you can't interpret those SIX things formerly mentioned, my friend you're just a sounding brass or tinkling cymbal. 1Corinthians 13:1 undecided undecided undecided
The symptoms you're exhibiting are similar to those that have become of today's church where they call Jesus, Lord, Lord, with their mouths and lips but not with their actions. People that claim to be His followers would not allow His servant, to follow in His footsteps and let people know of the impending danger of the fire of hell so that they can escape it. Even if you are not willing to do it why not allow those who are willing to do His Will? Though i thought of this thread because of your such activities, it would never have come up had you guys ceased your fire against the Master's Words in this respect, but you just wouldn't stop. So you guys brought this thread upon yourselves and the onus is on you guys if it keeps afloat or not. Nonsense!
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
jesusjnr:
The symptoms you're exhibiting are similar to those that have become of today's church where they call Jesus, Lord, Lord, with their mouths and lips but not with their actions. People that claim to be His followers would not allow His servant, to follow in His footsteps and let people know of the impending danger of the fire of hell so that they can escape it. Even if you are not willing to do it why not allow those who are willing to do His Will? Though i thought of this thread because of your such activities, it would never have come up had you guys ceased your fire against the Master's Words in this respect, but you just wouldn't stop. So you guys brought this thread upon yourselves and the onus is on you guys if it keeps afloat or not. Nonsense!
His will? undecided undecided undecided
What do you know as regards God's will? My friend Jesus preached and taught people about everlasting life in God's Kingdom, not everlasting torment for those who couldn't grasp the purpose of life!
Though misinformed churchgoers like you thought going to heaven is God's will for mankind, but if an interested reader of the Bible should ask you thought provoking questions like
"what did God purposed to do with the earth from the beginning?"
"did HE intended that Adam and Eve should commit a blunder then change their abode?"
"has HE failed in HIS purpose for the earth so that HE is now contemplating taking humans to heaven?"
"when did HE started the Hellfire idea because it wasn't there in the beginning?"
Instead of asking for knowledge to gain insight from those that God is using to dispense spiritual food. Matthew 7:7 compared to Proverbs 2:1-5 Ego and arrogance will beclowd your senses and you'll be claiming the support of God's Holy Spirit as if God's word lacks practical applications (WISDOM).
My friend you don't know anything about God's will, all you know is what the churches of Christendom interpreted in the King James Version,and instead of making research to discover the truth, you are too lazy for such researches. For your information, the Catholic fathers who fabricated the Hellfire doctrines have repented and they're now preaching "Purgatory" meaning God will redeem everyone "no matter how wicked such a person may be".
So they've retired from the nonsense and ingredients they added to God's inspired expressions because they now realized that many new generation churches are pulling crowd that they were trying to instill fear in their minds, and this was why they fabricated the hellfire doctrine in the first place. Therefore they're now tired of the lies! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Since you do not believe that hell fire is real, do you believe that Satan is a real person?

If yes, do you believe that he has agents on earth?

If yes, what is their work on earth?

If to deceive people, I will like you to check out the quote below yours, and let me know what you think about it, and then the person behind it.
TATIME:
His will? undecided undecided undecided
What do you know as regards God's will? My friend Jesus preached and taught people about everlasting life in God's Kingdom, not everlasting torment for those who couldn't grasp the purpose of life!
Though misinformed churchgoers like you thought going to heaven is God's will for mankind, but if an interested reader of the Bible should ask you thought provoking questions like
"what did God purposed to do with the earth from the beginning?"
"did HE intended that Adam and Eve should commit a blunder then change their abode?"
"has HE failed in HIS purpose for the earth so that HE is now contemplating taking humans to heaven?"
"when did HE started the Hellfire idea because it wasn't there in the beginning?"
Instead of asking for knowledge to gain insight from those that God is using to dispense spiritual food. Matthew 7:7 compared to Proverbs 2:1-5 Ego and arrogance will beclowd your senses and you'll be claiming the support of God's Holy Spirit as if God's word lacks practical applications (WISDOM).
My friend you don't know anything about God's will, all you know is what the churches of Christendom interpreted in the King James Version,and instead of making research to discover the truth, you are too lazy for such researches. For your information, the Catholic fathers who fabricated the Hellfire doctrines have repented and they're now preaching "Purgatory" meaning God will redeem everyone "no matter how wicked such a person may be".
So they've retired from the nonsense and ingredients they added to God's inspired expressions because they now realized that many new generation churches are pulling crowd that they were trying to instill fear in their minds, and this was why they fabricated the hellfire doctrine in the first place. Therefore they're now tired of the lies! cheesy cheesy cheesy

0temSapien:
There is no hell fire in our homo sapiens era. The light of God Almighty has quenched the hell fire made by the mind of wicked Yahweh millions of years ago in the days of Mulah. Read the BOOK OF TRUTH for more.

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said,
I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I
have made the fire for you because you become
my followers on earth and then you are bound by
my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you
break any of my laws, you shall be punished here
forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2018
jesusjnr:
Since you do not believe that hell fire is real, do you believe that Satan is a real person?
If yes, do you believe that he has agents on earth?
If yes, what is their work on earth?
If to deceive people, I will like you to check out the quote below yours, and let me know what you think about it, and then the person behind it.
That's confirmed ATHEISM!
Atheists say they won't obey divine instructions because they can't see God, so what is the purpose of all these information that he is publicizing? Is it time for others now to start OBEYING instructions that we can't verify it's sources? Revelations 16:14
Satan and all those following his footsteps will soon be destroyed forever and we won't be having those who aren't open to any agreement around US again. 2Timothy 3:3
Satan deceived Eve not to continue been obedient to divine instruction but expected Eve to pass his own to Adam. God gave Adam the rules regarding Eden and he(Adam) is to pass the information to all others, Satan told Eve that God is unjust for doing that but this same Satan now gave his own lies to Eve to pass to Adam. Of course Adam wasn't deceived(1Timothy 2:14) because he knew that God is his Creator and Father(Luke 3:38) who has no reason to hide anything from him(Titus 1:2).
So my friend that doesn't mean God will now keep HIS own images "alive" tormenting them in fire for eternity, that part of the scriptures is to be understood alongside other scriptures. HIS judgement against Adam(the first fleshly creature made in HIS image) is a return to nonexistence and the same goes to all other intelligent creatures like Adam. Genesis 3:17-19,Psalms 37:7-11,Proverbs 2:20-22 compared with Jeremiah 7:31
Jesus taught so many things that needed deeper thoughts to understand (Mark 4:2) and don't forget it's this same Jesus that showed Apostle John all the things recorded in the last Bible book. Revelations 1:1
That's why i said whoever thinks he/she understands the signs in Revelations should first explain or interpret the first recorded signs in that book before jumping to other signs that's figuratively presented as FIRE!
Death and HELL were cast into the lake of fire(Revelations 20:14) so if HELL and death are both not literal,how come an interpreter wants to interpret "lake of fire" literally?
God bless you!
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2018
TATIME:
That's confirmed ATHEISM!
Atheists say they won't obey divine instructions because they can't see God, so what is the purpose of all these information that he is publicizing? Is it time for others now to start OBEYING instructions that we can't verify it's sources? Revelations 16:14
Satan and all those following his footsteps will soon be destroyed forever and we won't be having those who aren't open to any agreement around US again. 2Timothy 3:3
Satan deceived Eve not to continue been obedient to divine instruction but expected Eve to pass his own to Adam. God gave Adam the rules regarding Eden and he(Adam) is to pass the information to all others, Satan told Eve that God is unjust for doing that but this same Satan now gave his own lies to Eve to pass to Adam. Of course Adam wasn't deceived(1Timothy 2:14) because he knew that God is his Creator and Father(Luke 3:38) who has no reason to hide anything from him(Titus 1:2).
So my friend that doesn't mean God will now keep HIS own images "alive" tormenting them in fire for eternity, that part of the scriptures is to be understood alongside other scriptures. HIS judgement against Adam(the first fleshly creature made in HIS image) is a return to nonexistence and the same goes to all other intelligent creatures like Adam. Genesis 3:17-19,Psalms 37:7-11,Proverbs 2:20-22 compared with Jeremiah 7:31
Jesus taught so many things that needed deeper thoughts to understand (Mark 4:2) and don't forget it's this same Jesus that showed Apostle John all the things recorded in the last Bible book. Revelations 1:1
That's why i said whoever thinks he/she understands the signs in Revelations should first explain or interpret the first recorded signs in that book before jumping to other signs that's figuratively presented as FIRE!
Death and HELL were cast into the lake of fire(Revelations 20:14) so if HELL and death are both not literal,how come an interpreter wants to interpret "lake of fire" literally?
God bless you!
So atheists now believe there is a God almighty that's not Yahweh or Jehovah, that they are now blaspheming His name with respect the someone else they called God almighty.

Wow I mean I knew you lacked spiritual knowledge, because of your ignorance or denial of the fact that hell fire exists, but I didn't know it ran this deep that you cannot simply distinguish the difference between Satanism and Atheism.

I mean this is supposed to be as simple as it gets spiritually but it seems your depth is in knowledge of the things of the world but not in those of God, and that's what you keep referring to as "substance".

Please broda johnw47 come help me out here, and help me teach this spiritual ignoramus Jehovah Witness how to identify an agent of Satan ...
johnw47:

believing you otem, a disciple of satan the god of doctufos is truly believing a great liar

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by johnw47: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2018
jesusjnr:
So atheists now believe there is a God almighty that's not Yahweh or Jehovah, that they are now blaspheming His name with respect the someone else they called God almighty.

Wow I mean I knew you lacked spiritual knowledge, because of your ignorance or denial of the fact that hell fire exists, but I didn't know it ran this deep that you cannot simply distinguish the difference between Satanism and Atheism.

I mean this is supposed to be as simple as it gets spiritually but it seems your depth is in knowledge of the things of the world but not in those of God, and that's what you keep referring to as "substance".

Please broda johnw47 come help me out here, and help me teach this spiritual ignoramus Jehovah Witness how to identify an agent of Satan ...

tatime loves to hear himself talk, so to speak

i don't try and teach false jw's, just like i don't try and train rattle snakes
give not your pearls to the swine

try talking to people who are not full of bull, and who are not full of themselves
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
jesusjnr:

It's OK if you know better than i do it's not bad,i can say all is for the glory of God. So keep up the good work of preaching and teaching people about Jesus.Luke 9:49,50
God bless you!
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
TATIME:
It's OK if you know better than i do it's not bad,i can say all is for the glory of God. So keep up the good work of preaching and teaching people about Jesus.Luke 9:49,50
God bless you!
I accept I was fooled by this flattery but never again!
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by johnw47: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
I accept I was fooled by this flattery but never again!

false jw tatime is one of their best worst deceivers
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2018
johnw47:

false jw tatime is one of their best worst deceivers
Yes! TATIME is one of their worst deceivers,he is out there to deceive you so that you can bring your offerings, tithes, church building donations, special packages for their Pastors in Jehovah's Witnesses organization! cheesy cheesy
Walahi Talahi wisdom is justified by all her children. Luke 7:35 wink wink
Re: Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? by johnw47: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2018
TATIME:
Yes! TATIME is one of their worst deceivers,he is out there to deceive you so that you can bring your offerings, tithes, church building donations, special packages for their Pastors in Jehovah's Witnesses organization! cheesy cheesy
Walahi Talahi wisdom is justified by all her children. Luke 7:35 wink wink

well you certainly got that part right anyway

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church On Fire / Is There Proof The Holy Spirit Has Left Jw.org / O Worshippers Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.