Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" (14232 Views)

Don't Take Side In Rivers, Ondo Politics, APC Chieftain Cautions Tinubu / Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by OkunrinOloro: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
And just like that APC has brought Oluaye and Adedibu's Gbegiri and Amala Ibadan Tout politics to Ondo State. May they suffer the consequences of their stupidity in 2019.
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by hush15: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
yomi961:
Apc,party of rouges,thieves,over and insecurity. A one time peaceful state is now in shambles cause of apc.

its a party of touts, miscreants and pathetic liers.
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Only in Yoruba land that agberos posses so much power. We have nothing like agbero here in the East, no wonder the igbo form (agburu) is inherited from the Yoruba original word. grin grin
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Let me talk like them afonjas:

Yoruba is the biggest problem of the Yoruba. See how they are fighting themselves. is that how they will run their oduduwa republic?
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Codebrain236633: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Noted

Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Business123:
Still selling portable bluetooth speakers that lasts 15 hours with good bass and water proof technology, can be used by poolside, outdoor, etc. Costs 8k, free delivery with Ikeja, ogba, berger, ogudu, agege environs in lagos, message me for further info
hope say na cash on delivery
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
These people and dirty politics are like 5 and 6. They have always been like this right from precolonial era when they kept killing themselves which they called kiriji wars and immediately after independence during the infamous operation wetie or wild-wild west that primarily led to the civil war and even till today!

While Igbos operated democracy that enabled them to live in peace and harmony with themselves and neighbors, and would never accept dictatorship or tyranny these ones are busy worshipping fellow humans like they are some sort of tin god and would even kill and maim others just to show their loyalty!

This is partly the reason why the prospects of having their own country scares them to death because Nigeria is what is holding them from descending into anarchy.
as if there are no thugs in igbo land... d problem with pple like u is that every thing must be pictured from ethnic prism

1 Like

Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Only in Yoruba land that agberos posses so much power. We have nothing like agbero here in the East, no wonder the igbo form (agburu) is inherited from the Yoruba original word. grin grin

u forgot hw Andy uba terrorise anambra under ngige

1 Like

Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Business123: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yes, Cash on delivery available

OGHENAOGIE:
hope say na cash on delivery
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Offpoint: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jonathan:

10k for anyone that can summarise this
lol, the write up talk sey NURTW union for Ondo state don turn politics and since dey time of agagu dey tin start, as Mimiko enter he Sey make dey tin no continue, he quench am small..but as akeredolu enter dey tin com worst... sey na man wey dey rub mind with governor na him fit last dia... any other person yawa go gas....

it's short enough now

UBA
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Jonadull: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Offpoint:

lol, the write up talk sey NURTW union for Ondo state don turn politics and since dey time of agagu dey tin start, as Mimiko enter he Sey make dey tin no continue, he quench am small..but as akeredolu enter dey tin com worst... sey na man wey dey rub mind with governor na him fit last dia... any other person yawa go gas....

it's short enough now

UBA
I dy come
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Offpoint: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jonathan:
I dy come
grin where you dey go? coma gimme my wining prize o
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Nasir123(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
EastGold:
His father xmas beards cannot allow him to reason straight.
Akeredolu is a misfit.
So unfortunate such a man is leading my state

I:m telling u!
So so unfortunate!
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Offpoint1: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Offpoint:

it's short enough now

UBA
Re: How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" by Horjondi(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2019
This is a serious issue.. If you are not in the state you may not really understand the write up.. In all the 18local government of the state,the youths have been engaged into thuggery via NURTW stuff... This is the first-time in my entire life in the state I will see youth blocking roads in the name of collecting money from okada man (#150) daily ticketing... It's so bad... If nothing is done to this in years time Ondo State will be nursing more thugs than Lagos State...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sign Minimum Wage Bill Now, Labour Tells Buhari / Employers Reject Fg’s Expatriate Employment Levy / Governor Yuguda Divorces Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.