Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake (5020 Views)

Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / Deborah Samuel: Unverified, Old Images Are Being Circulated On Social Media / Ekiti :INEC Has Denied The 'official Report' Begin Circulated On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2018
One day social media will set this country ablaze with fake news

But we the patriots won’t allow that to happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Shifting the goal post and looking for who to blame as usual...why is APC behaving as if their problem is the PDP. What have Nigerians done to APC to deserve this kind of disregard and unaccountability ? PDP is not our problem now please I beg u people n d name of God to stop this irresponsibility and start working on solutions rather than blaming others for ur incompetence for the past 3yrs, u bmc's are only opening threads to shift our attention to ur $tupid political sentiments, Do u think dat the families that were rendered fatherless and childless nor the young women who av bn turned to widows by the neglect and incompetence of this evil administration u are foolishly and blindly supporting online care abt ur APC and PDP. Since this incidence u bmc's have not even opened just one thread to send condolences to those berieved families buh u are all just struggling to shove ur $tupid PDP bashing posts down our throats....
APC is indeed an association of heartless irresponsible individuals...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by buhariguy(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2018
If it was real, why not show their face,
A train army don't cry, me as a bloody civilian, I had never cry one day, even when my love ones died.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by sarrki(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Shifting the goal post and looking for who to blame as usual

We have all condemned the attack

But you guys are using it as a campaign tool and that is why we bursted your lies

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by baliyubla: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Something is seriously wrong with the OP. If its the picture that was just an illustration you are worried about, worst things are happening out there like the massacre of over 100 soldiers.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by chriskosherbal(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
If we are to assume it is "fake" as you claim, be that as it may, the situation the soilders faced and are still facing is it not worst than this .

We are talking about human lives here and some are playing politics.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by sarrki(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
GO AMD CUT YOUR BEARDS YOU THIS JOHADIST sad

If you observed overtime

I don’t normally reply fools

But atimes I do to help them reformat there brain

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by FarahAideed: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
What difference does it make? Are soldiers not crying tears and blood in the North East? This is child's play to the cry soldiers are really crying in the North East

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Ruddyman(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2018
oK FROM A movie but that's the real scenario with OUR soldiers now....The picture merely passed a message it's that simply

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by sarrki(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2018
chriskosherbal:
If we are to assume it is "fake" as you claim, be that as it may, the situation the soilders faced and are still facing is it not worst than this .

We are talking about human lives here and some are playing politics.

Then must you guys give it this kind of coloration?

You guys play dirty

N when we do same you start claiming activism

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by BAILMONEY: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

If you observed overtime

I don’t normally reply fools

But atimes I do to help them reformat there brain
HOW DID THAT STOP YOU FROM BEING AN ISLAMIC JIHADIST undecided

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by izzou(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2018
grin

In a period where 100 families are in pain, and you are talking about a circulated fake picture, instead of seeing the sham we have as a government

I pray none of Nigeria's calamities befall you or your family in Jesus name. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by munazafar(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Whether Na fake or not Buhari must go his go

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2018
So are you trying to say no soldier died or no soldier cried? So your only point is that the wrong picture was used?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Atiku and PDP Bokoharram sponsors are doomed in 2019.
All d yanmirins supporting Bokoharram, Ipods, Nigerian delta militants will be put to shame

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by sarrki(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
What difference does it make? Are soldiers not crying tears and blood in the North East? This is child's play to the cry soldiers are really crying in the North East

The difference is that opposition led by pdp celebrated it on social media

They played dirty with lives of our heroes

Have they ever talked good of our Armies?

Or commended them when they do well?

Have they ever encouraged them?

But quick to celebrate when they are attacked

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
So are you trying to say no soldier died or no soldier cried? So your only point is that the wrong picture was used?

Bro nobody claimed such

What we are saying is that you guys should stop spreading fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by SouthEastFacts: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

You just created a stupid poster and claimed it was a scene from a movie without showing us evidence. Deceive your follow jihadist and blood sucking apologists, that image is REAL.

Buhari funded BH through ransom payment and releasing of BH terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by buhariguy(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=chriskosherbal post=73280706]If we are to assume it is "fake" as you claim, be that as it may, the situation the soilders faced and are still facing is it not worst than this .

We are talking about human lives here and some are playing politics.[/qu

and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are rejoicing over the allege killing of army, but when army killed thousands of boko haram, they were pain and sad all because of politics

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Buterflyle0: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you still lamenting after all this while? Soldiers dying is a hazard of the job.

Yes a lot can still be done to curb a lot but insurgency as initiated by PDP on Nigeria sadly, has come to stay.

Or did you not know that boko haram Is also an initiated project of PDP?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Buterflyle0: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=73280884][/quote]

That is their trade mark.

How you dey bro? None of you bothered to ask about me since I wasn't on nairaland for a while

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Buterflyle0: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You just created a stupid poster and claimed it was a scene from a movie without showing us evidence. Deceive your follow jihadist and blood sucking apologists, that image is REAL.

Buhari funded BH through ransom payment and releasing of BH terrorists.

Its a scene from a movie.

Buhari didn't fund anybody. I am sure if any of your family was among those captured by boko haram you would be begging the fg to pay ransom as demanded so they would be free.

Is money more important than the people captured?

Those released are released for rehabilitation. I see nothing wrong in that. Its a gesture by the fg to them that they don't have to die but can live even though the Nigerian army are in a fight with them. Its a gesture encouraging them to surrender.

Once again the image is fake and from a movie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
grin

In a period where 100 families are in pain, and you are talking about a circulated fake picture, instead of seeing the sham we have as a government

I pray none of Nigeria's calamities befall you or your family in Jesus name. Amen

The thing is just so painful, they are not even considering d fact that Nigerians are mourning these soldiers that lost their lives due to this administration's negligence and incompetence yet wat matters to them is politics and PDP which is d main reason they tried to hide this level of loss to d public...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by FarahAideed: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Are you still lamenting after all this while? Soldiers dying is a hazard of the job.

Yes a lot can still be done to curb a lot but insurgency as initiated by PDP on Nigeria sadly, has come to stay.

Or did you not know that boko haram Is also an initiated project of PDP?

Hey Buterflyle0 I see You are back after yiu disgraced yourself here ..Dont you think this your moniker has lost legitimacy As it is now associated with misinformation.... good to have you back here ....We will not stop wailing till Buhari drips his selfish ambition

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by bot101(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

Over 100 soldiers died (the only other time this much soldiers were murdered in a single known attack in Nigeria was during the civil war) and this is the nonsense you decide to put up May your life be run the way the current government is running Nigeria into the ground, amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Buterflyle0: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Hey Buterflyle0 I see You are back after yiu disgraced yourself here ..Dont you think this your moniker has lost legitimacy As it is now associated with misinformation.... good to have you back here ....We will not stop wailing till Buhari drips his selfish ambition

I actually travelled out and returned last night. Your tormentor in chief is here now.

You will wail beyond 2050 because PDP is not returning to Nigerian leadership position

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by buhariguy(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:
grin

this is my annoyance,
Was the soldiers brought him by APC, was they not there with PDP when boko haram chase they away from Nigeria, but today the story is different, it is the army that now chase boko haram from Nigeria to lake chad.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by bot101(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Its a scene from a movie.

Buhari didn't fund anybody. I am sure if any of your family was among those captured by boko haram you would be begging the fg to pay ransom as demanded so they would be free.

Is money more important than the people captured?

Those released are released for rehabilitation. I see nothing wrong in that. Its a gesture by the fg to them that they don't have to die but can live even though the Nigerian army are in a fight with them. Its a gesture encouraging them to surrender.

Once again the image is fake and from a movie

Exposing your stupidity in real time. YOU DON'T RELEASE MURDEROUS CRIMINALS FOR REHABILITATION WHEN THE FIGHT IS STILL ONGOING. AND REHABILITATION OF PEOPLE WITH FAULTY IDEOLOGIES TAKES YEARS OF INTENSE PSYCHOLOGICAL REEVALUATION!!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by Buterflyle0: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2018
bot101:

Over 100 soldiers died (the only other time this much soldiers were murdered in a single known attack in Nigeria was during the civil war) and this is the nonsense you decide to put up May your life be run the way the current government is running Nigeria into the ground, amen!!

Please shut up abeg. We have heard more than enough of this and said Amen all the time.

However whenever we release the same curse using PDP and her 16 years of looting to any of you who say this nonsense above you suddenly claim you cannot say amen because you are non partisan.

Be creative. This is stale already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by chriskosherbal(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

Then must you guys give it this kind of coloration?

You guys play dirty

N when we do same you start claiming activism
mind you I don't care about these politicians cos to me they are "suppose" to be our servants and meant to serve us but the the reverse is the case ....I am only concerned about my country Nigeria and the plight of those soilders who are at the receiving end of the actions/inactions of these politicians who play politics with human lives.

See sarrki I love this country God knows and I swear I want it to work but the truth is the truth, it cannot be developed, outdated or updated, you and I know deep down inside our heart that things are not working (let's remove our selfish interest from this) looking at it wholestically .

I rest my case with this illustration, I once asked someone "which person will go the Market to get a cup of rice for himself which is sold for #20 (assuming ) and on getting there found that the price has skyrocketed to #60,and will go to his church on Sunday to give testimony thanking God for the rise in price"...huh..

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake by IbrahimDamola: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2018
This jannjaweed fascist party called APC is filled with monkeys and baboonhari zombies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Business Man Makes Use Of Words By Buhari To Create Wealth / Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Zamfara / Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.