Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

STRIKE: ASSU Vs NLC. Which Union Has The Most Body Odour? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STRIKE: ASSU Vs NLC. Which Union Has The Most Body Odour? (233 Views)

El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says / El-rufai Vs NLC: FG Forms Committee On Kaduna, Workers’ Sack To Be Reversed / ASSU Vs Federal Government: Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STRIKE: ASSU Vs NLC. Which Union Has The Most Body Odour? by satelliteDISH(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2018
In the pursuit for a better welfare package for it's workers since 1999, these two notable unions have stood the test of time in summoning courage to demand for an enabling working environment for it's workers from their pay master; the Federal government of Nigeria.

But as the journey keep accelerating from 1999 towards 2018, some of these union leaders do compromise for their selfish interest thereby retarding the success already attained in the cause of each struggle and demands.

Brb. Church Thanksgiving things occupying my time now. See u later, ladies and gentleman.

Click like for ASSU and share for NLC

Re: STRIKE: ASSU Vs NLC. Which Union Has The Most Body Odour? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Push this to education section.
Re: STRIKE: ASSU Vs NLC. Which Union Has The Most Body Odour? by satelliteDISH(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Push this to education section.

I don't know how to push it. Let the moderator do it for me.

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Challenges Organized Private Sector To Meet With Corporate Social Responsi / Gov Al-makura Of Nasarawa State Appoints 11 New Commissioners / ‘why Nigerians Should Re-elect Buhari’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.