Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use (3929 Views)

Internet Connection For Cybercafe / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by jenti: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
guys,
A friend told me many cafes in Lagos now use 3g gsm Router for cybercafe as a way of reducing the high cost of bandwidth . Anyone with an experience in this area
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by great107: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2010
Thanks Friends
I have send you my number
or you can get it also
07033861791 send N200 MTN
Card and get details immediately
and browse free
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by jenti: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
great 107
The question is have you used it before and what is the performance
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by jenti: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
great 107
The question is have you used it before and what is the performance
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by michelin: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Hello Brothers, Please will like to get more info about this 3G Router that reduces Bandwidth
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by Krosslife(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ FEMARY
Please, i'm interested in this internet connection for Mini Cybercafe Business setup. Kindly send the details to my email below, i may contact you for business but i want to know everything about it first because i don't want to run it at a lost. Just briefly describe how it could be used to setup a mini cybercafe that does not cost too much for subscription and installation, hardware cost and setup. Perhaps system to system networking. You know all this stuff. I'm just concerned and may be worried about the efficiency of this type of network for cybercafe business. Please, kindly share your experience as i'm considering switching to this type.
Thanks for update.

gimeltechintl@gmail.com
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by FEMARY(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2010
Krosslife:

@ FEMARY
Please, i'm interested in this internet connection for Mini Cybercafe Business setup. Kindly send the details to my email below, i may contact you for business but i want to know everything about it first because i don't want to run it at a lost. Just briefly describe how it could be used to setup a mini cybercafe that does not cost too much for subscription and installation, hardware cost and setup. Perhaps system to system networking. You know all this stuff. I'm just concerned and may be worried about the efficiency of this type of network for cybercafe business. Please, kindly share your experience as i'm considering switching to this type.
Thanks for update.

gimeltechintl@gmail.com

This is a profitable venture.It can be stressful and unprofitable if you are using the wrong technology.
To succeed in this business you need a reliable and affordable ISP and the RIGHT technology infrastructure.
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by routik(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2010
haaha, this will only benefit Cybercafes of 1-10 systems. if i try it in our cafe hmm my customers will kill me alive because it will be slow and dragging as well.
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by skymax: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2010
1-10 is even too much, say 1-4 will do for it, anything greater than that will screw the whole thing up. Consider that it is what is meant fro just one system that is being sheared by the router, further more the possibility of upgrading to a higher bandwidth is almost zero, meaning that it is not scalable, think about it, but still try it out and feed the house back.
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
haba, u still wan dey shre the moi moi connection on naija 3g?

i pity the "customers" wey go come una cafe o
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by rkcool36: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hello to whom it might concern, do u know you can be paying lessthan 15,000 naira for internet
subcriptions monthly and connect 15 or more systems with unlimited bandwidth and super speed.
for offices, schools and Cybercafes. 07038946138 or 07041889714 for more info::
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by routik(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hello to whom it might concern, do u know you can be paying lessthan 15,000 naira for internet
subcriptions monthly and connect 15 or more systems with unlimited bandwidth and super speed.
for offices, schools and Cybercafes. 07038946138 or 07041889714 for more info::

hmm!
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by FEMARY(m): 4:27am On Sep 19, 2010
I wish people should say what they know and stop theories.I know a number of cafes that use this connections for 10-12 system with very good speed.I have seen an office that dump their vsat link for this arrangement since they have less than 12 systems.People should say what they know/experienced and not what they think.
Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by ITGuru3: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2010
We have 3G Routers in stock with these outstanding feature:

* You don't need to plug a USB Modem into the Router

* It has inbuilt 3G Module Inside, all you need is to Insert the Network Operator SIM (MTN, GLO, Zain, Etisalat) Inside.

* It is easy to Install and does not need an expert

* It has inbuilt Antenna and Also External Antenna Connector for locations with very poor signal

* You don't need to purchase a USB Modem Seperately as it has it inbuilt there by reducing cost and effificency

* It has in built Wireless LAN and 4 Ethernet Ports for LAN

* It can be integrated with our QoS switch for bandwidth management

* We have tested it on a 20 User Cyber cafe Using 2 Units of the Product with each serving 10 Computers

Resellers are also wanted as we have them in large quantity

Call: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 0802-589-7223, 0818-116-0990 or email: info@hiphensolutions for details

Re: 3g Gsm Router For Cybercafe Use by aminuseki: 12:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Cafe

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure China Techno Phone To Browse / SOLD (like New)acer Aspire E5-573G Nvidia 940m / Please What Operating System Is Best, Come In→

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.