Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help Me Decide Which phone to get - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Decide Which phone to get (509 Views)

Help Me Decide" Which Amöng This Phönes Should I Purchase? (reasons)* / Help A Nairalander Decide Which Of These Phones Should Be Bought / Please Help Me Decide Which Smartphone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Decide Which phone to get by phemiee1810(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2018
good morning to you all please I'm need your contribution and advice concerning the phone I want to buy I'm torn between buying a tecno camon cx, tecno pouvoir 2pro and Infinix note 4 my budget is between 38-44k I would appreciate your contribution on which one to buy
Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by bravesoul247(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2018
phemiee1810:
good morning to you all please I'm need your contribution and advice concerning the phone I want to buy I'm torn between buying a tecno camon cx, tecno pouvoir 2pro and Infinix note 4 my budget is between 38-44k I would appreciate your contribution on which one to buy
TECNO Pouvoir 2 Pro is what I'll advice you to go for.
Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by onward4life(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2018
phemiee1810:

Am on pourvoir 2.

Am killing shii
Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
phemiee1810:

Go for Tecno spark 2 ka7 45k.

check out my online store at jumia .com. ng/buy4me

without out the spacing
Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by iheartellah(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you care about screen resolution, the CX has a better screen red(1080p) while the rest have 720p screens.
Also if you care about screen size the CX is 5.5" with huge bezels while infinix note and the pouvoir have 5.7 and 6.0" respectively with the pouvoir having an 18.9 ratio and great battery life.
Personally I will go for the cx. It has a faster processor and the camera is still great.
You can still watch phone reviews and pick the one you like sha.
Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by Maxcoded: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Xiaomi is your best bet, forget all these tecno and stuff

Redmi 5 or 5 plus will do it for you

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by datyorubaboy: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
I advise you get the Tecno Pouvoir 2
Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
tecno fanboys everywheretonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
phemiee1810:
forget all these tecno fanboys Go
for Nokia X5
3g ram 32g rom supports face id
and fingerprint scanner, sleek
glass back and even has a notch!!
A superb mediatek heliop60 processor(equivilent to snapdragon 660!!) Its about 48k on jumia and it runs on android one so u will be able to get an android 9 pie and android 10 update!!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Decide Which phone to get by Behankey(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Pourvoir 2 Pro

(1) (Reply)

Smile 4G Launches All-in-one SIM With Data, Free SMS And Voice Calls / Dstv(mobile) Walka 7 For Sale / � Infinix Hot 6x Giveaway �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.