Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (43169 Views)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / Tinubu, Shettima, Amaechi Attend Turbaning Of Modi, Aisha Buhari’s Brother (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Blackfire(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Atiku is corrupt...

We will not vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Xander85: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Atiku and OBJ have really closed ranks, that's a good one.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Looks like the problem facing them is bigger than their dislike for one another! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Kenekingisback: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Great
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
JUST IMAGINING THE LOOK ON THE FACES OF THE ATIKUS(wearedead) when this man no eventually make half of one third grin
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Olujoe1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
May the council of evil ones never stand
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by adetayo234: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Olujoe1:
The face of looters

This is stalstale news. Everyone in APC is also looting. So, no difference.

Even late Buhari was a looter

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by lawrence35(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congrats to the man.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by gaby(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
If everyone OBJ has supported or propped up to date has been ineffective and a disaster, what does that say about OBJ and his sense of judgement?.

Ponder upon the above...
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by manci(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Menh..forget IBB na baba for 9ja.

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by brodalokie: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
I see this as an upgrade to his status but it has nothing to do with Nigerian politics.
He has served us citizens as a second under OBJ and is not an alien to the formation and working of a good government system.
I say I join clap hands.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by mumisco4real(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
This will be the first election when obj choice will fail.Nigerians are going to vote for their choice candidate. we all know why they don't want PMB.if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by NaijaRoyelty: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
The peoples choice

The people's President .

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , you're our choice .

Buhari can no longer rule Nigeria
He will be retired in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by madridsta007(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Olujoe1:
The face of looters

Ganduje has been able to rubbish this old rhyme with his blockbuster videos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by madridsta007(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:
If everyone OBJ has supported or propped up to date has been ineffective and a disaster, what does that say about OBJ and his sense of judgement?.

Ponder upon the above...

Ya Ardua and GEJ were, in fairness, effective and certainly not disasters.

The only disaster he supported is the lifeless one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Buterflyle0: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Atiku on the very day of your turbaning and birthday, Kwankwasiyya kano decided to give you their own gift with about 500k of the members defecting to APC.

May your days be rough ahead. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Waffarianman(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Timatayo1:
Good move I love this Nigeria will be great again

I like what am seeing and i love this too.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
OBJ arrived in his armoured Mercedes Benz.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by deomelo: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari's lifeless supporters won't sleep tonight.... Heartache loading
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by MarianaTrench: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:

Obasanjo was 'ambushed' so he had no choice but to give his support... but you and I know that Atiku will never be president of Nigeria!
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by TheAdvocate(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is the crowd at the turbanning of Turaki Atiku

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by gaby(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
madridsta007:

Ya Ardua and GEJ were, in fairness, effective and certainly not disasters.

The only disaster he supported is the lifeless one.

Ehnnnn

What was his verdict against GEJ that prompted him to prop up and told us the now infamous "lifeless one" was the next best thing since slice bread.

While Yar Adua might not actually qualify to be categorized as a disaster, but we were all alive to witness the disaster in governance his ill health, cover ups and eventual death caused the nation and how looting was going on unabated as a result of his absence and uncertainty over his health which eventually ushered in GEJ's ascension.

If my father who is as old as OBJ is retired in the true sense of it and is chilling at home truly retired and not dictating to me whom to chose as my leader or how I am to decide my future, OBJ can go hang himself.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by madridsta007(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

Ehnnnn

What was his verdict against GEJ that prompted him to prop up and told us the now infamous "lifeless one" was the next best thing since slice bread.

While Yar Adua might not actually qualify to be categorized as a disaster, but we were all alive to witness the disaster in governance his ill health, cover ups and eventual death caused the nation and how looting was going on unabated as a result of his absence and uncertainty over his health which eventually ushered in GEJ's ascension.

If my father who is as old as OBJ is retired in the true sense of it and is chilling at home truly retired and not dictating to me whom to chose as my leader or how I am to decide my future, OBJ can go hang himself.

It is public knowledge that Obj went against GEJ because of the latter’s refusal to give him the obeisance and loyalty that Obj demands and likes. He was not based on developmental or HDI reasons. Obj knows that Nigerians are emotional and not logical thinkers so he latched on emotive landmarks and it worked rather easily.

As an example, we are still waiting for the “GEJ snipers...” as said in one of Obj’s letters.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by danjaD(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Olujoe1:
The face of looters
una no de tired with all these baseless accusations

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
God says Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku and Atiku will go on to win the presidential election.

God ultimately is the ruler in the affairs of men. He enthroned and dethrones.

MajorJeffery:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Joe88(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
The unending crave for power will lead to Atiku's collosal failure in 2019. Just like other past leaders who taught they had the magic wand, Atiku is only going to include himself in the statistics. I wish Nigerians can see beyond his charade.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Focusmind: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
omonaijiria:
GEJ in attendance

GEJ always looking confused!!!
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who or what 'ambushed' Obasanjo?

Atiku won the ticket against Obasanjo's preferred candidate. Atiku is not seeking Obasanjo support, desperately. His destiny is already confirmed. Obasanjo is only playing his assigned role.

MarianaTrench:

Obasanjo was 'ambushed' so he had no choice but to give his support... but you and I know that Atiku will never be president of Nigeria!
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by miqos02(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Daviddson:
Hasn't he been bearing that title for years? I'm not understanding. Or was he answering it all this while in anticipation?
he was "TURAKIN" Adamawa before now
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
It is God that wants Atiku and he doesn't work in the counsel of men.

Joe88:
The unending crave for power will lead to Atiku's collosal failure in 2019. Just like other past leaders who taught they had the magic wand, Atiku is only going to include himself in the statistics. I wish Nigerians can see beyond his charade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.