Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP (16273 Views)

2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by ekhai(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
omoowo8888:

Meaning?
THE PERSON WHO SAID PDP WILL WIN LAGOS WAS LIVING IN DREAM LAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by 7lives: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
BafanaBafana:
I imagine what lagos would have been like if it had been in pdp control all these years.

Lagos will probably be wailing underdevelopment, marginalization and begging for LEFLENDUM now.
Tufia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by adam4success(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
If PDP win 2019 Lagos governship election. I will relocate to Ghana the next day.I stay at Gbagada.I did not see any Agbaje handkerchief talk less of poster.
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by akdjr(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
But I thought FG has banned Codeine?

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by adam4success(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
akdjr:
But I thought FG has banned Codeine?
u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by Denikayan: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
It'll be very difficult because most Lagos indigenes worship Tinubu their god and personal savior.

We like it like that

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by WATCHOVER(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
adam4success:
dream wey not fit happen
No yawa
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by Okoyeebo: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
WritePal:

You're a running coward with your tail between your legs. Why can't you take me on? You pick on people here, yet can't stand up to a challenge?

I don't care about the senseless and putrid smoke you're spewing. I don't care if you don't reply again. I am still going to troll your pitiful self, quoting all your hate comments and embarrassing you in my response to lay bare your hatred and emptiness for all to see. I see the fake xtian, Corinthians above too with his hate speeches. All of you guys, including other inciteful IDs like ngenetrash, deomelo, okoyeebo, AlhajaChinyere etc, I'm coming for all of you soon.

If I don't quote any gibberish from you, Roger3D, then I'm offline or mightily busy. My goal is to discredit your ID
and your likes untill you maybe change it.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by Peacecore: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
jidamsel43:
I am very certain that PDP is utterly in disarray in Lagos. Thought ,the party may win if there is another Lagos in their imagination
The online Lagos populated by Atikulooters
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by PapaAdanna: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
So help we GOD
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by simplycarro: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
gentlegenius:
I don't care if PDP wins Lagos or not...

But...

Whether the man in Aso Rock is Buhari or Jubril... It's either we send the dullard back to daura or we send the imposter back to Sudan.
Anyway, anyhow...
Someone must be sent back to somewhere in 2019.

It’s easier for you to trek to the North Pole than for Atiku or anyone else to defeat Buhari in 2019.
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by simplycarro: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
BafanaBafana:
I imagine what lagos would have been like if it had been in pdp control all these years.

You don’t have to imagine hard, just look at a state like Abia that that always been in the grip of PDP since 1999 and you will see what the fortune of Lagos could have been

Lagos is still the best state in Nigeria today because it’s still the only state PDP is yet to use it leprosy hand to rule

3 Likes

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by porthouse7(f): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
StateNews:
The Lagos State chapter of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on Saturday said it was sure to defeat the All Progressives Congress (APC) to capture the state in the 2019 elections.

The state Organising Secretary of the party, Mr Johnson Agbaje, spoke in Epe during the campaign flag-off of Princess Abiodun Oyefusi, the Lagos East Senatorial candidate of the party.

He said the party had been repositioned for greatness and the confidence of residents in the party was growing by the day.

Agbaje said that residents were tired of what he called the failures of the APC administration in the state.

“The PDP will win in 2019. We are very confident.The people are tired of the APC and their failed promises and they want us to give them hope.

“We are the party of the people for the people. We are the party to deliver Lagos and give it to the people.

“With the growing confidence in the PDP, we will surely win in 2019,” he said.

Agbaje said all the candidates of the PDP for the general elections in the state were people of integrity with the capacity to deliver.

He described Oyewusi as a candidate with a very rich pedigree, saying the party trusted in her capacity to give better representation to the Lagos East in the Senate.

“We have given the Lagos East a woman with great capacity. A woman who will bring the needed development for the people of this area.

“We have given you a woman with proven track records. We need you to support her and vote for her for better representation,” he said.

Oyefusi, a daughter of the late Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oba Salaudeen Oyefusi, said she was contesting the Senate seat to bring development to the Lagos East Senatorial seat.

She said she was contesting to contribute her quota to nation-building and create opportunities for women.

The candidate urged people of the area to give her the required support, promising not to disappoint if elected.

“I am going to the Senate to contribute to laws that will strengthen our communities and bring development, not only to our people here, but to the entire nation.

“I will create opportunities for our youths. I will fight for increased representation of women in politics.

“I am for the development of this area. By the grace of God, I will make you proud”, she said.

Oyefusi urged the people of Lagos East to vote for the PDP, as the party would not disappoint them in 2019.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Oyefusi and her campaign team, after her official flag off at her Marina area of Epe, later moved from one part of the ancient town to another to sell her manifesto to the people. (NAN

StateReporters news

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/11/25/2019-will-end-apcs-reign-lagos-pdp/
PDP don't have fighting machineries.... not in lagos
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by MrJanuzaj: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
gentlegenius:

I hope you haven't joined the Nairaland Zombies Gang?

And if she does so. What is your business
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by MrJanuzaj: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
simplycarro:

It’s easier for you to trek to the North Pole than for Atiku or anyone else to defeat Buhari in 2019.

Dont mind them, let them be dreaming. I have said it, if Atiku lose next year elections with less than 10million votes, I will deactivate my account

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by Rotimi47: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
I smell lies! Yimu !!!! Laughing in Swahili since 2012.
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by asawanathegreat(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Save us the talk and execute ur plans when the time comes.
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by ACE1010: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Talk is cheap.... nonsense!!
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by ACE1010: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Dont mind them, let them be dreaming. I have said it, if Atiku lose next year elections with less than 10million votes, I will deactivate my account

grin grin
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by Tareq1105: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
It'll be very difficult because most Lagos indigenes worship Tinubu their god and personal savior.

Far from it.

Lagosians only respect Tinubu because he has great respect for Lagosians too.

Contrary to your thinking, Tinubu allows Lagosians to decide, he only lead them to execute the decision taken.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by chrizzyace: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
omoowo8888:
Jokers

Maybe she meant the Lagos in Portugal

grin grin grin

Lol I’ve thought the same too ooo ...but how long for this kind of system in this country? Couldn’t find any poster of any other party so sad and unfortunate.. this automatically means we have a winner .*** sad***
Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by magzey: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
How much billion Naira you know GEJ spent in Lagos in 2014, he loss inblagos you cockroach dey dream of winning Lagos.

Re: 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP by Pat4321: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
Another stupid comments from am certain southeast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Uncovers ₦450 Million Hidden In Bank Account By Court Officials / 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.