Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Madonna Shared The Rare Picture Of All Her Six Children. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna Shared The Rare Picture Of All Her Six Children. (820 Views)

Rare picture of Bianca Ojukwu at a Harlequin Party / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo) / P. Diddy Shared Cute Photo With His Six Children As He Celebrates Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madonna Shared The Rare Picture Of All Her Six Children. by victorazyvictor(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Pop queen, Madonna, shared this rare of all six of her children together as they celebrate Thanksgiving in Malawi.

The 60-year-old pop icon captioned the image with the words: ‘What I am Most THANKFUL for! My Children have led me down roads and opened doors I never imagined I’d walk through.’

Pictured in the photo is Madonna’s eldest daughter, Lourdes, 22, from her relationship with dancer Carlos Leon, 52, alongsideRocco, 18, from Madonna’s marriage to film director Guy Ritchie, 50. 

Others are David Banda, 13, Mercy James, and twins Estere and Stella Mwale, who all are her adopted children from Malawi.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kourteny Kardashian Releases New Unclad Pictures / Toke Makinwa Rocks Black Top And Red Skirt In New Photo. / Toke Makinwa Slays In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.