Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Olamide Speaks On Having Same Show Date With Wizkid, Tells Fans What To Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Speaks On Having Same Show Date With Wizkid, Tells Fans What To Do (408 Views)

Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video) / Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Speaks On Having Same Show Date With Wizkid, Tells Fans What To Do by Isabitalk(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2018

Olamide Speaks On Having Same Show Date With Wizkid, Tells Fans What To Do

Popular Nigerian hip hop recording artist, Olamide Adedeji, known by his stage name Olamide, has confirmed the news, which had been circulating on social media, about having the same show date with music sensation Wizkid, and also spoke on why it is not going to affect his.

For the first time, the two music heavyweights have decided to hold their December shows on the same day.

While Olamide would be having his annual OLIC 5 on December 23, Wizkid would also have his “Made In Lagos Concert” on the same day.

This has raised concerns and stirred intense dispute among fans of the two musicians as they are left to wonder which one they would have to attend – since they can’t afford to miss any of the two shows.

However, in a chat with The Punch, Olamide said:

“It is true that the two shows will happen on the same day. The population of Nigeria is huge and everyone cannot fill up one event centre.”

The rapper-turned-singer also told fans what to do.

“I believe the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without touching each other. I honestly don’t feel there will be any negative effect. If you switch on your television set, I am sure you have many options; so, it is left for you to decide which station you stay tuned to. That is how I see things,” he said.

“I am not living in his (Wizkid) mind, but I don’t think anyone has an issue with it and I am sure we will both make good money from the shows.”

Olamide used the opportunity if his chat with Sunday Scoop to make it known that he held no grudge against the National Broadcasting Commission for banning some of his songs. He said,

read more ↓
https://www.khorgist.com/2018/11/olamide-speaks-on-having-same-show-date.html
Re: Olamide Speaks On Having Same Show Date With Wizkid, Tells Fans What To Do by Abbamizy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Baddo

1 Like

Re: Olamide Speaks On Having Same Show Date With Wizkid, Tells Fans What To Do by kabayomi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Baddo omo ologo. See matured and sensible response smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Lead Praise And Worship For His Former Church For Warri / Footballer Kenneth Omeruo welcome first child with wife Chioma (Photos) / Simi Look Stunning In New Outfit - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.