Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (623 Views)

3 Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Business / Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / Common Mistakes People Make In Saving Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lol. E no funny. Me self dey wonder
Re: by MJBOLT: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
all these yahoo yahoo business center churches
Re: by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: by YOLO1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
OP, I was there. Most of these guys are not even up to 30. I left with the conclusion that they made the money from business and salary. Maybe contract or deal.
Omo. No salary earner can be donating million and dollars like that.
But really, if we no make this money, wetin we gain? It's better to commit suicide than to be poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by phorget(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
op should have asked the lady that gave him 1k for offering how best to make money, now that op is asking me how to make money nah who I go come ask now?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: by Donmoscojaja(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
phorget:
op should have asked the lady that gave him 1k for offering how best to make money, now that op is asking me how to make money nah who I go come ask now?

Abi
Re: by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: by simon98(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: by vaca1: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
I have been attending a church program (name withheld) for the past 3 days. I have always known the church to be classy and wealthy. Today concluded the program. After preaching, the guest minister (very popular and one of the richest pastors in Nigeria) always calls out people to sow.
On the first day (Friday), I can't remember the amount he asked people to sow but it's over 100k. More than 200 people went out. Never knew I have not seen anything.
The second day (yesterday) , he asked people to donate 520 dollars, more than 300 people went out. A young lady sitting beside me (age not more than 25) even gave me #1000 to drop as offering when she saw I didn't drop offering. She later went out among the people to donate the $520.
Today was the bomb. He called out 3 set of people. He started with One Million Naira. More than 100 people went out. I was really shocked because most of the people that went out are within the age bracket of 25 and 40. I was like if this people can donate a million Naira, definitely they have more than that in their bank account.
He called out the second set to donate 1000 Dollars and several people responded again.
Then he called the last category of a 100 dollars and almost half of the people in the auditorium went out. In fact, we are not more than 5 people sitting on my row.
What surprised me most is people started paying immediately with bank transfer, POS and cheques. Some people who went out to donate on the first and second day still came out today.
I have no problem with the pastor, the church nor the donors. My own is that there is money in this country Infact, my eyes have opened that I shouldn't settle for anything less than being rich and wealthy.
Till then, am going home to drink my garri and groundnut. I just pray my neighbor is around so I can collect cold water from her.
Are you exaggerating or what. we must oo make am
Re: by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: by Ugosample(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:

Ask anybody that was in the church. I don't want to mention the name of the church before people start bashing the church and the pastor. But the church is one of the most popular churches in Abuja.
Like I said earlier, I have no problem with the church, the pastor nor the donors. It's just a wake up call for me that money must be made and I need to triple my hustle.
#GetRichorDieTrying

lots of money bags in Abuja

(1) (Reply)

US Paypal Account, Link With Payoneer Verified With Mobile Number / The Complete, 12-step Guide To Starting A Business. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.