Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest (28457 Views)

Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / 2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by bigboluet(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Xander85: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:
Funny. Tinubu does not even need to leave his house. General MC Oluomo is enough to deal with Atiku in the SW. That is how trivial the Atiku challenge is in the SW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=760I6cOARmA

Could you explain how you and Tinubu intend using a motor park tout to swing the election in your favour? I have my suspicions, but i just want you to spell it out so gullible and naive Nigerians can understand! smiley
Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by grandstar(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
midolian:

If you like, kick start the campaign in Tinubu's house on same date

If you like, embark on room-to-room campaign

S/West voters are still breathing fine. It is better than being led by the throat

Same irrelevant Obasanjo that can't influence the leadership in Ota farm? undecided

As useless as "P" in the pronunciation of "psychology" is, we all know it is far more useful than Afenifere.

And in the end, he will know that the beautiful people of the South West aren't stewwpid!

We are not blindfolded in politics and we will never support evil. Supporting PDP is like saving money to buy one's own coffin.

πe×t Le√el, please

I'm apolitical to start with.

Why do you guys support Buhari? The Naira dropped from 200 to 360 under him.

He's irresponsible pegging of the Naira to the dollar at 197 upon assumption of office plunged the economy into a very severe recession which led to the destruction of millions of jobs.

Utomi, Rewane, Soludo, Sanusi and a host of others condemned his Statist economic policies. The organized private sector also lampooned his policies.

Just Google, "Sanusi condemns Buhari's economic policies" and sees what comes up.

Buhari is a man I see as very honest and principled. Unfortunately, his understanding of economics is very dreadful and managerial competence very lacking.

I wrote off the economy when he pegged the Naira upon assumption of office. Another term will be a lost decade of growth(when you include his first term). Investors,are jittery

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Rilwayne001: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the athiefKUlooter strategy to win the SW in the meaningless write up? time.

I still dey find it oh shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by deomelo: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
bigboluet:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8208230_82066611billionjpegjpegcdba6c4b375eed8edd0d8c18a4909ea1_jpeg_jpegaf2ac5efb9a82d27e25d46aeef1e6f8f
Buhari NEVER AGAIN

Igbos and bad news, sadness, pain, sorrow and negativity are like brothers and sisters.

Shouldn't you be asking yourself and fellow athirefKUlooters why Jona stole and gave our $2.8 billion security and anti terror fund to Dasuki/ATM to share with his PDP cronies like FFK, Fayose, Dokpesi and others?

Silly Atiku slave Igbos..

5 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by NairaMaster1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
midolian:

S/West voters are still breathing fine. It is better than being led by the throat

Same irrelevant Obasanjo that can't influence the leadership in Ota farm? undecided

As useless as "P" in the pronunciation of "psychology" is, we all know it is far more useful than Afenifere.

And in the end, he will know that the beautiful people of the South West aren't stewwpid!

We are not blindfolded in politics and we will never support evil. Supporting PDP is like saving money to buy one's own coffin.

πe×t Le√el, please

Even Jubrin himself knows how stupid you guys are.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by NairaMaster1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:
Funny. Tinubu does not even need to leave his house. General MC Oluomo is enough to deal with Atiku in the SW. That is how trivial the Atiku challenge is in the SW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=760I6cOARmA

Kikikikiki

You mean APC cannot win without rigging? Because Tinubu has only one vote.
Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by deomelo: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I still dey find it oh shocked shocked grin grin

They didn't have to go to Dubai to athiefKUlate this rubbish as strategy.

Apart from looting and stealing, incompetence is another name for the PDP

4 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by bionixs: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
dre11:

•To kick start campaign in Lagos on November 28

•To embark on house-to-house campaign

•Tackle APC on issues as SW voters ‘cannot be led by the nose’

•To leverage on influence of Obasanjo, Afenifere leaders
all they need to get the job done there is share ororo,indomie , 5 cups of rice and 3000 for each person and he will be good to go

http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-plans-defeat-buhari-southwest/

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Okoyeebo: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
See hidden posts everywhere. grin

Let me resist the temptation to post. I don't want pigs and idiots crying to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu tonight.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by HAH: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skirmishes:
Atiku is going to win 20 states next year...

You can quote me on this, I can bet on this.

3 states in south west
2 states in north east
1 state in north west
5 states in south east
3 states in north central
6 states in south south

He will win Ondo,, Lagos, and Ekiti
He will win Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba
He will win sokoto, zamfara and kaduna
He will win Plateau, Benue, Kogi, kwara and nasarawa
He will winAbia Enugu, IMO,anambra and ebonyi
He win win Rivers, bayelsa, Edo, Delta,cross rivers and akwaibom

That is 24 state, mark this post

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

It is okay to console yourself. We know you hate PMB passionately and would even be happy if Satan replaced him but try to chill or you will get a heart attack when the inevitable happens i.e a PMB landslide victory.
And who told you I hate pmb
I'm just a sane youth that refuses to be blinded by ethnic or religious shi*t. As for me, I'm voting neither atiku nor buhari because I've come to realize that both have nothing to offer us. It's so sad that Nigeria will have to choose between a known looter and religious/etnic bigot whose statement sometimes is enough to lead the country into a civil war. At least, my conscience wouldn't haunt me of things get out hand under either of the two useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by BestDude: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

The rest of Nigeria will side with you Igbos to include Northerners who gave you quit notice not too long ago? Disaffection for Igbos has never been higher and your likes are not helping by peddling the hate and ethnic bigotry Kanu and others used to get you in trouble in the first place. Kwantinue.
Just ignore the brain dead. Not all Igbos are into that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Aboki99(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
The Southeast wants power shift to the geopolitical zone in 2023 and it is seeking a firm commitment on this desire

LOL! WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE! SO NYAMIRI DREAMS OF RULING THE ZOO HE DESPISES! HAHAHA ONLY IN CLOUD COCOO LAND! ONLY IN THEIR IMAGINATION! IT CAN NEVER EVER COME TO PASS IN GOD'S MIGHTY NAME! NYAMIRI BECOME PRISIDO? A I WHO GO VOTE AM? THE YORUBAS AND THE HAUSA-FULANI THEY ABUSE ON MINUTE BASIS? HABA! THAT NYAMIRI WEY GO BECOME NAIJA PRISIDO GOD NO DEY HAVE PLAN FOR THE CREATION OF HIM PAPA AND PAPA! NEVER! LIKE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME MY HAUSA/FULANI AND YORUBA PEOPLE WHO PLAY POLITICS WITHOUT HATE, HATRED, BITTERNESS AND BIGOTRY!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by ofuonyebi: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
this so called pindipin presidential looter is so funny....if you win all the sw votes plus obj...you will still fall yakata to sai baba

because you forgot say no sw voted for obj in the 1999 election ...yet he won...fools of no integrity! Tufia!
Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Pat4321: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skirmishes:
Atiku is going to win 20 states next year...

You can quote me on this, I can bet on this.

3 states in south west
2 states in north east
1 state in north west
5 states in south east
3 states in north central
6 states in south south
Why only two states in north east?
Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Aboki99(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
midolian:

πe×t Le√el, please

God bless you Babana!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Xander85: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

We saw this in 2015 when The SE wanted to use insult and scaremongering to gain a GEJ win. Nothing they did not call us Yoruba back then. Backstabbers, Fulani slaves etc, etc.

Now they are sucking up to a Fulani, the same ethnic group they hate with a passion, who happens to be one of the biggest thief Nigeria has ever seen because he bribed them with VP position. Disgusting hypocrisy and lack of principles.

Until the Igbos learn to eschew politics of hatred, sentiments and bigotry then they will not get want they want in Nigeria.

You're not making any sense!

You mean to say this thing of throwing insults in 2015 was a one-way thing? That Youruba and Fulani were sitting down like well-behaved kids while Igbos hurled insults at them? If anything, your god Buhari is only getting a healthy dose of what you gave GEJ in 2015!

You say Atiku is a thief? Care to buttress your assertion with proof? Is Atiku any more of a thief than the likes of say Tinubu, Oshiomole and Amaechi? If you answer in the affirmative, care to tell us how you arrived at your conclusion?

As for 'sucking up to Atiku', how is this any different from you lot 'sucking up to Buhari'? You claim Igbos despise the Fulani....how did you arrive at this assertion? And does this stand in stark contrast to the 'love' Yoruba and Fulani have for Ndigbo?

Keep your silly advice for yourself as you need it more! If we were to create a balance-sheet to show who's shown more hate to the other and who's in arrears, i can assure you Ndigbo would emerge the least provocative and malevolent of the three!

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by wristbangle: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Atiku should please forget about SW. He should focus on more getting stronger percentage of votes from SS/SE/NE. If he can get more than 50 percent in NC, then he can give APC a serious run for their money.

Anybody who have atiku's number should swiftly call and inform him not to waste his money on SW campaign. It's dead on arrival.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by muffyt05: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
banhammy:
Don't trust Yoruba people, they are already waiting for him to come. They've converted their father's car to Atiku campaign vehicle. Some have painted their family house with Atiku's portrait, just to deceive him and collect their own dollars.
It will be difficult for Atiku to convince Yoruba against their follow-follow politics of Tinubu.
Even now that they VP.

Wouldn't have responded if you hadn't bad mouthed the Southwest region.
In case you don't know, the kind of politics played in Nigeria is one of personal or regional interests, so don't blame us if our interests do not align. We are free as well as your region to vote for any candidate of our choices, in as much as their manifestos or policies adequately satisfy our interests. The Yorubas have been known to widely vote for their regional interests, which is a smart political move but what do we know your region for, do you people even have a political agenda? The great Ojukwu you all revered for his Biafra heroics was rejected by his own people on several occasions. If it's not Biafra today, it'll be No referendum, no elections tomorrow. The hatered many of you habour for Nigeria is going to be your undoing because I doubt if a quarter of the whole Southeast population have their PVC and the fact that you lack political foresight, none of you could envision a time one of you will be contesting for the VP slot. Let's make it more clearer for you, the Yorubas will still vote for their interests regardless of what you think and you also vote for your interest, shikena

7 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Pat4321: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oblang:
See frustration of ipob on this thread. Una just start. After 2019 election, na inside lagoon una go dey drop...
I think some misguided Ignorings have turned this election into the Yoruba and lgbo rivalry. Igbos will never never succeed without the support of the Yoruba. The earlier this bunch of people gets it into their heads the better

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by IbrahimDamola: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

[s]We saw this in 2015 when The SE wanted to use insult and scaremongering to gain a GEJ win. Nothing they did not call us Yoruba back then. Backstabbers, Fulani slaves etc, etc.

Now they are sucking up to a Fulani, the same ethnic group they hate with a passion, who happens to be one of the biggest thief Nigeria has ever seen because he bribed them with VP position. Disgusting hypocrisy and lack of principles.

Until the Igbos learn to eschew politics of hatred, sentiments and bigotry then they will not get want they want in Nigeria.[/s]

My dear yoruba muslim brother and MC oluomo's 'fans'. Do we yorubas play politics of 'love'?

grin
Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by festacman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=grandstar post=73297220]

He's irresponsible pegging of the Naira to the dollar at 197 upon assumption of office plunged the economy into a very severe recession which led to the destruction of millions of jobs.

Utomi, Rewane, Soludo, Sanusi and a host of others condemned his Statist economic policies. The organized private sector also lampooned his policies.

Just Google, "Sanusi condemns Buhari's economic policies" and sees what comes up.

Buhari is a man I see as very honest and principled. Unfortunately, his understanding of economics is very dreadful and managerial competence very lacking.

I wrote off the economy when he pegged the Naira upon assumption of office. Another term will be a lost decade of growth(when you include his first term). Investors,are jittery

[/quote

What I have always asked people who keep saying that Buhari should have subjected Naira to forces demand and supply (market forces) is: What if Buhari did that, in the face of dwindling foreign exchange, and exchange rate spiralled out of control?
The fact is that it was matter of two economic policy options and he chose the conservative one given his personality.
Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by festacman(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
grandstar:

What I have always asked people who keep saying that Buhari should have subjected Naira to forces demand and supply (market forces) is: What if Buhari did that, in the face of dwindling foreign exchange, and exchange rate spiralled out of control?
The fact is that it was matter of two economic policy options and he chose the conservative one given his personality.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by Felixv: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
grandstar:

https://qz.com/africa/564513/a-not-so-brief-history-of-the-fall-and-fall-of-the-nigerian-naira/

read and understand how we got to this mess.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
how dis man wan take beat Buhari still dey baffle me!
those him advisers baaaàdt gaan! undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by fokye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

They said worse than this against us Yoruba in defence of GEJ yet where did it get them?
your question should be, what did it get Nigerians? Because I think Igbos are doing better individually than any other tribes even with this economic hardship
Re: 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest by biztip: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
whether he plans or not, he will win BC everybody dn tire for buhari visionless govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Mogajis Query Tinubu’s Interest In Oyo Guber Race / Benue Governorship Supplementary Election Results (Live Updates) / CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.