Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths (19437 Views)

Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None / Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / No State In Nigeria Is Controlled By Boko Haram - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Vicrotica(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by bravehost4u(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Racoon:
Instead of this sensational failure to sack his service chiefs and resign is here threatening Nigerians.

I just tire

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Billygee2u: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
leo047:
A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North. Brethren this is the reason we are in this mess.#buharimustgo
yet Jubril and APC still have people supporting them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
you are the one that is doing the politicizing... you paid BH for chibok and dapchi girls... you made BH stronger in order to gain cheap political gains.. now they are stronger than our army... jeeeze, i hate this country

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Mysselff2: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Na thunder go fire Buhari and any idiot on nairaland wey dey support am
Was he not the one that said he had defeated the boko bastardz ?? So who is now killing our gallant soldiers ??

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Mysselff2: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:
you are the one that is doing the politicizing... you paid BH for chibok and dapchi girls... you made BH stronger in order to gain cheap political gains.. now they are stronger than our army... jeeeze, i hate this country

I tell you mehnn
Fvck Buhari and the idiotas supporting him mehnn

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by kay5you: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Basket man don open his mouth again o angry
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by holuphisayor(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Useless thing .

When you succeed in killing all the soldiers. U will carry gun and face boko haram yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Rotimi47: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
7figuresalary:
Why can't Nigeria concede North East to Boko Haram so we can rest and channel our resources to profitable investments...A lot of Human and material resources have been languished to this course already... Afterall d region has no significant contribution to our GDP...No natural Resources or anything.. Unlike we Southerners .
Bad guy grin
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by openmine(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by OkunrinOloro: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2018

Oya O, brain dead, moronic, idiotic, animalistic BMCs come and hear what your dullard is saying. This same dullard politicised Boko Haram in 2015 and used it to campaign. Now he is warning people not to do the same thing to him. An idiot can only attract other idiots to support him. Anyone who votes for the dullard in 2019 is a big fool. Just look at what the dullard said in 2015 and compare it with his present display of stupidity. Even Keyamo's family members have broken ranks with him and they are branding the dullard as the fool that everyone knows he is.

NOETHNICITY:
Oya, Atukus slaves make una con chop, food don done

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bubu... the Blame game...!!..Bubu i expected you to have a boardcast on this matter.. Seriously you sound defeated and not totally incharge.. you and the presidency never said a word... may be hiding the whole issues... now opposition and the Nigerian people are calling out to your responsibility and your are singing politicizing..

Geez!!

Take the bull by the horn... and say something on tv radio or air... live broadcast..
presido.. do the needful..
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by emenezer(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
But you politicised it,against PDP..karma is bae

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Bgetto: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
COPIED

"After watching yesterday Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomole shaking and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having good conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomole and Atiku Abubaka laughing hmmm i nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending this Politicians.

OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.

Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!"

© #copied

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Kenturkey048(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
buhari should sharap jooor. wen u guys did against GEJ it was okay. I Hate This man with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Kenturkey048(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
7figuresalary:
Why can't Nigeria concede North East to Boko Haram so we can rest and channel our resources to profitable investments...A lot of Human and material resources have been languished to this course already... Afterall d region has no significant contribution to our GDP...No natural Resources or anything.. Unlike we Southerners .
this man is funny..u make sense I swear..
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by nwamabo247(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Kenturkey048:
this man is funny..u make sense I swear..
U follow me see wetin I dey see abi?
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Amuluonyenaego: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
lifeless warning

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Sgwin: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari should resign

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Smarkie: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
the same tragedy u used to campaign in 2015. karma is indeed a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by herich(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nigerians shouldn't be taking this scammer, serious.
He is guilty of this admonishment, number one hypocrite we have in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lifeless he goat

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=PythonDancer post=73293153]Pdp are bastards [/quote

Like your family abi?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
He didn't even show condolences to the deceased families.What a cow loving Fulani cold-blooded heart.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by jdonsilver(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
Instead of showing compassion to the families that lost their loved ones, our mighty jibril is warning us and accusing us of politicising the effects of his glaring incompetence...
This man is just one heck of a heartless jihadist...
pls those of you calling buhari a jihadist pls remember he was a former head of state o nd dinno jihad anybody
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by NairaMaster1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mumu.

A sane president will sack the COAS.

I now believe you're jubril not PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
But U and ur apc goons used boko haram attacks to campaign against pdp,oga kindly sack ur service chiefs and address d nation

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
jdonsilver:

pls those of you calling buhari a jihadist pls remember he was a former head of state o nd dinno jihad anybody

Radicalization can come at any time...d Buhari I am seeing now, his actions shows a radicalized islamist and his only purpose of bn in power now is jihad..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by Mankosi: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Dray:
But during GEJ regime, it was OK by you to politicize such and you induged in it.
u dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths by 8stargeneral: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
U said wipe, boko haram that has been technically defeated .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Federal Capital OF Nigeria Was Moved From Lagos To Abuja. / Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? / Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.