Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Real Reason Why Black Chyna Came To Nigeria-exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Reason Why Black Chyna Came To Nigeria-exposed (440 Views)

Black Chyna Goes Top Less In New Stunning Photos / Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim Was Roasted By Black Chyna Fans Over Hate Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Black Chyna Came To Nigeria-exposed by prodigy22: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Maybe she is indeed coming to sell creams, but i guarantee you, that is not her primary mission, mark my words you will hear little or nothing of the purputed creams. Her mission here is Simple: to fucck for money. Yes. Don't be surprised hearing this, it is not the first time it's happened: a foreign female celebrity coming down here to sell her goodies. The reason they do this is not far fetched: Nigeria is home to countless stupendously rich individuals that can spend tens of thousands of USD on premium pusssy without batting an eyelid. So if you're a big shot and you've been having fantasies about the black chyna then this is your chance. I guarantee you, she would be here for up to two weeks to maximize sales. But as for me even if I had such money to spare, I can't spend it on chyna cuz I'm a nature boy, I love all my things, fresh and natural. Happy Sunday people, I pray the Lord bless y'all with stacks upon stacks of paper Amen wink

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Blasts Follower Who Said He’s Getting Old / Tekno Drops New Song "On You” / Reason Behind Cardi B & Offset Break Up 'revealed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.