Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,778,455 members, 6,620,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 December 2021 at 07:18 PM

Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig (393 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Just shake your phone and win Cash. Opera Mini/AFCON N200M Cash Give away to Nig / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig by daviskingsley(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
My fellow nairalanders, I need trusted third party shipping company that can ship my goods from aliexpress to Nigeria, please indicate those ones you know. Thank you all
Re: Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig by izzou(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin

I have one I use

But what's in for me??
grin grin grin
Re: Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig by fredcomsat: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
daviskingsley:
My fellow nairalanders, I need trusted third party shipping company that can ship my goods from aliexpress to Nigeria, please indicate those ones you know. Thank you all
Call me on 08166654959
Re: Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig by CDCEO001: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
EMS, FedEx?
Re: Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig by daviskingsley(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
In for u, how please?

izzou:
grin

I have one I use

But what's in for me??
grin grin grin
Re: Please Guys, Third Party Shipping Company Is Needed To Ship From China To Nig by ezeudo4620: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2018
daviskingsley we have it

(1) (Reply)

1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent / How To Create Maxbounty Account And Get Approved In 24 Hours / How To Make Over 100k Monthly With Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.