Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos (64879 Views)

Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) / Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nexumdem: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2018
chisco82:

You did n't get my point bro. All am saying is that they are human and does those things that some other human does.
If you are talking about that of Nina, atleast she did n't send her nude pic like some girls would have done sharp sharp.

she was telling him he's gonna see everything live, and not to be anxious over pic... do you dig now?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2018
chisco82:

But why did i have this believe that this is a lie?
When did Nina become that decent to say no to ik ogbonna, Nina wey do am for everywhere @BB house?
Well now i know, love can make woman to be stupid. To BBnaija fans you can see that Nina is not that loose it's just love

Better face your work... angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Fitbillionaire: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ur papa no the real idiot to give birth to a sexual pervert like u. cool
imagine this child of an opebi olosho dey follow me talk. you will die like your father
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Nexumdem:

she was telling him he's gonna see everything live, and not to be anxious over pic... do you dig now?
Yes i did read that but my point still remain, atleast she did n't send her nude pic to him. He will but we never knew when or if it will finally happen...
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Better face your work... angry
Ode grin grin, wetin concern you and my work? This na the salute wey u suppose salute ur Uncle abi?
How was ur night self?
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Quinic(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2018
this guy should better stop this nonsense before Nina commits suicide. he is exposing way too much information. go hack FBI account.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by bewla(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2018
Olalan:
If only we know a bit of what all these yeye celebs do behind closed doors maybe our mumu girls wouldnt be looking up to them as role models
u mean sex model abi
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by kerah(f): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2018
maklelemakukula:
oya coman tell me, I'm in banana island waiting for you to arrive and get this BANANA cry

Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2018
iammo:
As beautiful as his wife his, with big backside shocked

this married men too dey fuckup, its high time we single guys start knacking their wives too
As in eh. Wetin again you still need when you get this kind wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Well at least we should be happy he ain't gay.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Admin401:

As in eh. Wetin again you still need when you get this kind wife?
Don't you know that men get tired of eating only Egwusi soup, they like to try okro, afang, uha and other soups.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Quinic:
this guy should better stop this nonsense before Nina commits suicide. he is exposing way too much information. go hack FBI account.
Chidimma the cucumber girl didn't commit suicide, its Nina that will commit, it will pass.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2018
They should hack Alex account, I want to know who sponsored her to Dubai cheesy Alex and Nina have a very big god.

In other news, let's me quickly add Rita Dominic on my WhatsApp and also flash the hell out of her cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Upon say ur wify is so pretty and shapy, u tried cheating on her with illiterate Nina.

Shame.
Hope this is really false.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by chris31(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Abeg Mr hacker make u hack Cosy Orjiakor & Bobrisky own join
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
The guy who hacked Nina Instagram account revealed how IK Ogbonna sent Nina picture of his small dick.

The hacker shared a picture with caption see below
Shame to you ik obona shame to you no wander your wife dump you, you ask a girl not your wife for nude Aye mi o � that place i block is where he send nina his short dick i shame for you.

Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/ik-ogbona-send-nina-his-small-dick.html?m=1

Where is the dick
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Fitbillionaire:

imagine this child of an opebi olosho dey follow me talk. you will die like your father

My boy Did u ask questions before beefing me?
I don't want to read suicide news here
hehehehhe.

=The same Opebi Where ur whoring mum got pregnant by accident and delivered a dimwit like u.
=same opebi where ur cheap sisters are making their daily bread opening their nyash for bus touts. grin
=same opebi U useless bastard is still patronizing. undecided

Cow tell me if ur generation is not cursed undecided

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Rikidony(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2018
omo mek I rush go subscribe I want sleep for Instagram, e be like this Nina stuff go mek sense
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
Don't you know that men get tired of eating only Egwusi soup, they like to try okro, afang, uha and other soups.

We can't just compare women to anything that suits us, for instance food. We don't eat women.

I could also say, "Men get tired of sleeping on the bed, sometimes like to try thr floor, or grass, etc"
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by liyahwillie(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2018
where's due evidence if not I don't believe it
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Bammzzie(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Gay alert! sad
E b lyk say u never live in a hostel before undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by TimiRume(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
OneSentence:

true she was really easy...Rume? Timi? I'm guessing you are from delta state? ...how u Ms. Timi? u remind me of someone I know and coincidentally she's also into designs and drawings and all that...
Oh no, i'm not her and i don't design just helping to market the brand TimiRume.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
TimiRume:
Oh no, i'm not her and i don't design just helping to market the brand TimiRume.
ow...I see...all the best...
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by TimiRume(f): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
OneSentence:
ow...I see...all the best...
Thank you
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Chukzy44(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:

With your cone haircut, you sef goan barb sense

Only a foolish dog like you barks when a lion roars,your so dense and your write up just keep showing the level if ur stupidity,but not too worry I ain't killing you at least not today,dunmbo grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Chukzy44(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Fitbillionaire:

Chisos...... shocked shocked
Re: IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos by Chukzy44(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

My boy Did u ask questions before beefing me?
I don't want to read suicide news here
hehehehhe.

=The same Opebi Where ur whoring mum got pregnant by accident and delivered a dimwit like u.
=same opebi where ur cheap sisters are making their daily bread opening their nyash for bus touts. grin
=same opebi U useless bastard is still patronizing. undecided

Cow tell me if ur generation is not cursed undecided

Chaii!jesu..oluwa mi ooo grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.