Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups (842 Views)

Breaking: APC Splits Into Faction Attacks Buhari Sacks Buni Appoints Audu / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja / Mama Taraba's Faction Fights At APC Convention With APC Integrity Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by DaFlash: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
If the conspiracy of Nigerian army redeploying indigenes which are of mostly from southern part of Nigeria to the north east without proper armament in the aim of internal extermination and full northernization of the army is indeed.
TRUE

We might likely witness some faction uprising due to poor moral, nepotism and corruption.
(Yes we've seen some recent mutiny in the past and that not a good sign)

Which might lead to one of Africa's deadliest civil war ever seen in the 21 century.

Africa's largest black population with vast resources and strategic geo location in global politics.
No doubt the world is watching us and we must not forget that

Where there is chaos.

There are always the profiteers and losers

May God help us all.
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
They are soldiers nah, they should fight and kill and don't let themselves be killed.
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by ednut1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
U just seat down in ur house typing rubbish. Majority of the soldiers in NE are northerners.

1 Like

Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
This conspiracy theory is nothing but bull shit, being peddled by mischievous elements who have no idea how deployment is done in the Nigerian Army.

I don't know what they stand to gain from these lies.

1 Like

Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by DaFlash: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
This conspiracy theory is nothing but bull shit, being peddled by mischievous elements who have no idea how deployment is done in the Nigerian Army.

ednut1:
U just seat down in ur house typing rubbish. Majority of the soldiers in NE are northerners.
http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/13/army-prepares-mutiny-charge-against-soldiers-who-fired-gunshots-maiduguri-airport

Explain the recent mutiny
I laugh at You guys when you don't know Nigeria is like a gunpowder factory and some idiots a playing with matches and some others like you are just ignoring this idiots.
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by MalcoImX: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Your wish.

You just want trouble in the land without realizing that when it comes you won't escape it.

1 Like

Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by DaFlash: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

ednut1:
http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/13/army-prepares-mutiny-charge-against-soldiers-who-fired-gunshots-maiduguri-airport

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30526725

I laugh at You guys when you don't know Nigeria is like a gunpowder factory and some idiots a playing with matches and some others like you are just ignoring this idiots.
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by DaFlash: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
MalcoImX:
Your wish.

You just want trouble in the land without realizing that when it comes you won't escape it.
Read my last post
"May God help us"

We choose to ignore caution until it becomes danger and fatal
Thats Nigeria and Nigerians case
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
DaFlash:

Are you having comprehension problem? I read the post and there's no where it is written that southern soldiers are being deployed to the North. Even if the post says so, I am telling you from my own experience as a military man that it is not possible, and you're here trying to make a fuss out of nothing.
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by ichidodo: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Then they should stage a coup and end this charade once for all...
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
ednut1:

I beg to disagree sir. Provide proof please.
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by ednut1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
DaFlash:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30526725

Where was it mentioned it was southern or northern soldiers Run along abeg. The soldiers shud stage a coup and kill all the service chiefs and generals feeding fat on war funds
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by DaFlash: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
ednut1:
Where was it mentioned it was southern or northern soldiers Run along abeg. The soldiers shud stage a coup and kill all the service chiefs and generals feeding fat on war funds
PatrickOkunima:

Are you having comprehension problem? I read the post and there's no where it is written that southern soldiers are being deployed to the North. Even if the post says so, I am telling you from my own experience as a military man that it is not possible, and you're here trying to make a fuss out of nothing.
it may not be applied to only southern soldiers
Didn't you read my post
Corruption, poor moral and nepotism
With all this symptoms being displayed in the last 6yrs within the army.
An armed uprising is likely to occur.
You being in military am surprised you can't see this.
As political scientist we see and forecast issues given the past and present evidences.
Re: Could This Conspiracy Split Nigerian Army Into Faction Groups by Bighead9: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
They are Soldiers, not ordinary Soldier but Nigerian Soldiers. They knew what they will face when they signed up for the job.

I guarantee you this, if the Army will conduct a recruitment today, with the intentions of sending the new recruits to Sambisa, you will be amazed that millions of youth with sign up for the job. Especially, the youths from the North.

It's not every Nigerian that is a COWARD like the guys from the East.

God bless our Galant Soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

US Congress Queries Harassment Of Atiku, Obi, Human Rights Lawyer / Sabotage, Fraud Rocks Atiku Support Groups / Reactions as Buhari presented Ndoma Egba as Guber candidate instead of Owan Enoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.