Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

VIDEO: Young Man Teaches Men Of God How To Show Kindness To The Poor. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIDEO: Young Man Teaches Men Of God How To Show Kindness To The Poor. (374 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Young Man Teaches Men Of God How To Show Kindness To The Poor. by hassan4: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
A Young man took to the streets and decided to show some love to less privileged people. Something men of God simply find hard to do. They give to church members but cannot do so outside their circle. Why is that? Is it morally right to discriminate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKo8HV_fgjA
Re: VIDEO: Young Man Teaches Men Of God How To Show Kindness To The Poor. by tripplephi: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mr man, that GUY is NOT A YAHOOO BOY OOOOOOOOO

HE WORKS WITH THE UN, AND HE ACTS WITH NOLLYWOOD AND HE IS ALSO A COMEDIAN

anyway, based on your bias lemme shift your brain

IF YOU DO GOOD DEEDS AND RECORD IT, YOU ARE SIMPLY A HYPOCRITE.

The men of God you accuse, do it in secret.... if they went on the street even you will be a street beggar.

PEOPLE just mis-yarn on social media and think it is a TRAFFIC PULLING GIG to pick on our pastors..... yes fakes exists, but real exists too.... the ideal thing is MIND YOUR BUSINESS and leave them to GOD WHO CALLED THEM... If you have no positive vibe to add to the world, simple be mute... NO ONE MISQUOTES SILENCE.
Re: VIDEO: Young Man Teaches Men Of God How To Show Kindness To The Poor. by hassan4: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
tripplephi:
Mr man, that GUY is NOT A YAHOOO BOY OOOOOOOOO

HE WORKS WITH THE UN, AND HE ACTS WITH NOLLYWOOD AND HE IS ALSO A COMEDIAN

anyway, based on your bias lemme shift your brain

IF YOU DO GOOD DEEDS AND RECORD IT, YOU ARE SIMPLY A HYPOCRITE.

The men of God you accuse, do it in secret.... if they went on the street even you will be a street beggar.

PEOPLE just mis-yarn on social media and think it is a TRAFFIC PULLING GIG to pick on our pastors..... yes fakes exists, but real exists too.... the ideal thing is MIND YOUR BUSINESS and leave them to GOD WHO CALLED THEM... If you have no positive vibe to add to the world, simple be mute... NO ONE MISQUOTES SILENCE.

Well your brain is indeed shifted and even with all the education a sane person can only utilize about 10-20% in his/her lifetime. You obviously cannot maximize 0.0004% of yours. This was a show of kindness and it wasn't recorded for traffic but to simply make an example. How many of your rich pastors visit sick or poor members of their church from time to time like Jesus did? How well do they care about their flock? Leave them to God for judgement without calling a spade a spade? Same scriptures says confess your sins to one another and do not uphold iniquity. You must be out of your mind. No be me get this blog or channel and i'm sure there is no web-link in my post for traffic you modafucker.
Re: VIDEO: Young Man Teaches Men Of God How To Show Kindness To The Poor. by tripplephi: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2018
if you must correct an error, ensure you have NONE.... look at the base cuss words u used.... it shows u are really low in the food chain.

before you point fingers at men of God, try to be one first... PEOPLE LISTEN TO RESULTS, NOT TALKERS.... if you cant do what they can, then you are worthless and will never make a dent on their image.

keep insulting as tho you would be awarded for your secret frustrations.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

kindly reply so we can make this interesting. YOU CAN NOT TAG AN INNOCENT DUDE AS A YAHOO guy and twist his message.

hassan4:

Well your brain is indeed shifted and even with all the education a sane person can only utilize about 10-20% in his/her lifetime. You obviously cannot maximize 0.0004% of yours. This was a show of kindness and it wasn't recorded for traffic but to simply make an example. How many of your rich pastors visit sick or poor members of their church from time to time like Jesus did? How well do they care about their flock? Leave them to God for judgement without calling a spade a spade? Same scriptures says confess your sins to one another and do not uphold iniquity. You must be out of your mind. No be me get this blog or channel and i'm sure there is no web-link in my post for traffic you modafucker.

(1) (Reply)

JC International Records Zero Lost Time Incident In 2018 / Relatives Mourn Etiopia Plane Crash Dead / Soccer Money Wager News And Analyses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.