Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) (21377 Views)

Peace Anyiam-Osigwe Burial Arrangements Released (Photo) / Obituary: Victor Olaotan's Funeral Arrangements (Photos) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Techlisa(f): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
RIP Tosyn.

this just increased my concern about my SS boyfriend. The thought of him leaving anytime scares me.
But again, I think about other people who have the sickness but died quiet early too.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Kharol1234: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect this girl.
Sickler wey get mind dey chop oyibo preek forgetting that her time on earth was limited.

I just hope she made peace with God before she left, if not all these RIP is just in vain.
guy sumtyms i no dae knw as u dae take reason na onli God go help u
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
The voice of Lagos herself!
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Darey00(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dmpaul:
RIP It's so sad that no one celebrated her, not until she died. Everyone is now pouring condo's and acco's. World!!

In other news, check my siggy!
Don't say what you don't know.. she was an highly reapyand celebrated OAP
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Darey00(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dmpaul:
RIP It's so sad that no one celebrated her, not until she died. Everyone is now pouring condo's and acco's. World!!

In other news, check my siggy!
Don't say what you don't know.. she was an highly respected and celebrated OAP
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Darey00:

Don't say what you don't know.. she was an highly respected and celebrated OAP
you're dumb asf.
All dis cele(yeye)brities mourning and saying nice things about her did nt celebrate ha achievements wen she was alive neither did any1 show enuf interest in her health until she died.

Quote me again and lose ur sense
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Volcano12(f): 1:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Boyooosa:

I never see anyone like you...
No mind am, u no see as him comments
be like him name
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Darey00(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Dmpaul:

you're dumb asf.
All dis cele(yeye)brities mourning and saying nice things about her did nt celebrate ha achievements wen she was alive neither did any1 show enuf interest in her health until she died.

Quote me again and lose ur sense
That's why I said you shouldn't say what you don't know..
Simply because you don't follow her doesn't mean that she wasn't celebrated, she was, actually, on numerous occasions.. a quick check on her Wikipedia page will give you an insight to this.
As per her health, she was not from a poor home and she was financially buoyant enough to manage herself, which she does on a regular basis.
Repeating falsehood and resorting to cheap abuse (as you are doing) doesn't change the facts that you are arguing without facts.
Have a wonderful day
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Volcano12:

No mind am, u no see as him comments
be like him name
Wallahi!
He is just recuperating and unfortunately, we lost him again... Sad!
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Darey00:

That's why I said you shouldn't say what you don't know..
Simply because you don't follow her doesn't mean that she wasn't celebrated, she was, actually, on numerous occasions.. a quick check on her Wikipedia page will give you an insight to this.
As per her health, she was not from a poor home and she was financially buoyant enough to manage herself, which she does on a regular basis.
Repeating falsehood and resorting to cheap abuse (as you are doing) doesn't change the facts that you are arguing without facts.
Have a wonderful day
fact kill u dia.
U go jst wake up bgin talk rubbsh.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Darey00(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2018
Dmpaul:
fact kill u dia. U go jst wake up bgin talk rubbsh.
Typical Nigerian. Always looking to form savage.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For Tosyn Bucknor Released (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Darey00:
Typical Nigerian. Always looking to form savage.
Ama ala purukwa igwe gi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Slam Angela Okorie For Recording A Selfie Video During Church Sermon / Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.