Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos (2255 Views)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Bobrisky Meets With Blac Chyna (Photos, Video) / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by PrettyGist: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky this afternoon, stepped out in style to hang out with Blac Chyna and Dencia at the launch of a cosmetic product in Lagos.

Watch video below...

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/bobrisky-hangs-dencia-blac-chyna-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by PrettyGist: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
.....Something tells me that the bleaching cream ambassador dick will be erect seeing black chyna's backside.

See the way the biological mistake called bobrisky look like a corpse.
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please add graphic pictures

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by IamD18: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
This one off me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by lilvicky68(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Anytime i see unedited pictures of bobrisky.. I feel like throwing up.. Puahh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by Olodo24: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Blac Chyna will soon phuck Bob with a strap....
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by Olodo24: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
what's graphic about those pictures? make jealousy no kill you o
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by HungerMustGo: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

You made me laugh like crazy!!

How so true.
Re: Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2018

(1)

See Seyi Shay Reaction After Troll Says She Twerks With A Flat Ass / Photos From Yoruba Actor, Itele D Icon Birthday Party / Jude Okoye's Wife Twerking And Grinding Against Him In A Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.