Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Wordpress Design And Migration/back Up VPS Services - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Design And Migration/back Up VPS Services (441 Views)

Wordpress Design Challenge - Enter If You Dare! / Wordpress Design And Google Adsense Available / We Can Handle Your Wordpress Design And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Design And Migration/back Up VPS Services by Tmonex: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Need an expert to design your company website?

Web Design service
I'm a seasoned wordpress professional, it's true that I don't code from scratch, what's the point anyway when I have page builders and premium themes. Find me any website you like and let me build something similar for you. Give me your photoshop user interface and let me craft the live website for you. Tesla Remote Jobs

Is you company in need of a good brand identity and online presence?
You'd be wowed.(samples below)

VPS hosting
If your website/blog have turns of traffic and it's being hosted with Nigerian web hosts. There is a high chance you'll experience a few downtime here and there owing to the fact the you are on a shared hosting planning. So how about being in control, I mean puting your website on a dedicated server with 100% uptime. You'll be in charge and will practically see the performance of your server every minute.

A simple VPS plan with good spec starts from $10 monthly and can accommodate as much traffic as you want with high speed.

Wordpress Migration
Are you changing hosts? Let me migrate your site in minutes, no data loss, no SEO loss. The size does not matter even if it is 5gb. It 'll be done seamlessly.

Sample design sites

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To An Effective Online Business / Uk And Unverfied Adsense Needed / Where Can I Get A Good MLM Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.