Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Desiigner Gets Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend Lana Ray - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desiigner Gets Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend Lana Ray (803 Views)

Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend / Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desiigner Gets Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend Lana Ray by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Desiigner, who did the very popular rap, Panda, is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, music executive Lana Ray.

Lana and Desiigner began their relationship long before the rapper found fame.

Desiigner proposed over Thanksgiving and Lana accepted, sources told TMZ.

Lana has been managing Desiigner's career ever since he released his debut single Panda and it became a hit.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/desiigner-gets-engaged-to-longtime-girlfriend-lana-ray/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Desiigner Gets Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend Lana Ray by GuyWise(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
The same girl I had sex with last month mtcheeeew, girls sef.
Re: Desiigner Gets Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend Lana Ray by Peterdredd(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Zenithnaija .. Hope you give me backlink??

1 Like

Re: Desiigner Gets Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend Lana Ray by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
The only song of his I know is Panda. And don't ask me to type one line of the lyrics. It was totally incomprehensible.

Congrats to them.

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Bob Risky Shares New Twerking Video (pics And Video) / Download & Listen To Sho Madjozi – Wakanda Forever Ft. Ycee New Song / Fathia Williams Slays In Black Jumpsuit As She Sends New Month Greetings To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.