Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Salah Taunts Ramos With Alike Celebration - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Taunts Ramos With Alike Celebration (590 Views)

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? / Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salah Taunts Ramos With Alike Celebration by bartz025(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
It has been claimed that Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah taunted Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos with his goal celebration against Watford in the Premier League on Saturday.

Salah scored the opener for Liverpool before Trent-Alexander Arnold scored a wonderful free-kick and Firmino adding the third goal with just a minute to end the game.

The Egyptian attacker appeared to imitate Ramos' butterfly celebration, who famously injured Salah in the Champions League final in Kiev, the challenge that left Salah lacking full fitness for Egypt’s World Cup campaign.

While Liverpool manager claimed he did not see the celebration, saying: "I have no problem with the question but I didn't see his celebration, I was celebrating myself."

Ramos was in the news on Friday for accusation for failing a doping test following the claims from Football Leaks but the defender and Real Madrid denied such allegations.

[url]Greentips.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Edges Kante, Torreira In Mid-season Stats / Sherlock Predict Free 5 Odds / Kelechi Iheanacho On Bbc Homepage As Leicester Host Manu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.