Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze (33561 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eze nu ukpo, age gracefully,
Hope you got plans to leave a lasting legacy.
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
bravehost4u:
This is yet another problem for S/E.
Such a jobless governor, waste state resources to throw a birthday.
Another Abia State in the making. Enugu una weldone.
if u no know what to say please shut up ur mouth
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
So funny, despite all the wealth we build and store up, man goes to the grave without any of it. This is the fate of mankind
mentality of a frustrated loser.get a life and make ur generation proud
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Rushmore(f): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eze na ukpo!!!
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by bravehost4u(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
biafraguy:
if u no know what to say please shut up ur mouth

I know what to say and I have spoken.
Have a nice day
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Henrypraise41(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
bravehost4u:
You are just pained for nothing, it's called envy.
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Your swimming in an ocean of iberiberism

Is ukpo near nnewi?

Read my edit. You quoted before I corrected it. Iberiberism girl tongue
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by bravehost4u(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Henrypraise41:
You are just pained for nothing, it's called envy.
I am not pained, I am just stating the obvious. I wonder how people vehemently defend mediocrity
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by amliftedhigher: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I've seen bank adverts too. I think he's chopping big money.
Seun have petrol station in Ogun state na
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by FBIL: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
bravehost4u:
What is this one saying? ''Jobless governor throwing party and being a problem to SE''. You don't know Arthur Eze because you have never left Modakeke/Ife village since after that war. Just NEGODU!!
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
What's wrong with Gburugburu?
When did it become part of a governor's job to throw parties for private citizens, nay for anybody at all?
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by technuel: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very Rich man, Remember those days he gave Unizik 800 Million.
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by senatordave1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eriwe agwuagwu,Arthur one thousand,eze n'ukpo.the man that single handedly defeated abagana town.i think he's the 2nd richest man from anambra,no enugu person is as rich as him.i met him once in 2016 in irefi oraifite during the burial of sir emeka offor's father.hes a philanthropist par excellence
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Alexiwobi: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why is he holding an iron fish within the poster of his celebration (seen in photos).
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Gbagbuo247: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Those Igbo names shaa:

OMALU EFI IGBO ULA.

Hmmmm
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by jafol(m): 1:07am On Nov 26, 2018
kuuljay:
This is one Igbo man that knows how to give,before he lands at the airport you go fear crowd and everybody must leave happy,giving to the poor is not a sin
Yea giving to the gullible while he is taking their destinies to acquire more wealth. He is just doing what his occultic brothers n AMADIOHA tell him to do
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by hisgrace090: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2018
bravehost4u:

Have an unbiased view and tell me if I am wrong.
You will marvel at what was budgeted by the state for this event.
Mind you I am not an Afonja

Do you know how much the gov have receive from Arthur's eze so far?
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by bravehost4u(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2018
hisgrace090:

Do you know how much the gov have receive from Arthur's eze so far?

I have no idea..
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Iceberg3: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
jafol:

Yea giving to the gullible while he is taking their destinies to acquire more wealth. He is just doing what his occultic brothers n AMADIOHA
TELL
him to do

TELL him to do,WHAT A SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATE
grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by gidgiddy: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
senatordave1:
Eriwe agwuagwu,Arthur one thousand,eze n'ukpo.the man that single handedly defeated abagana town.i think he's the 2nd richest man from anambra,no enugu person is as rich as him.i met him once in 2016 in irefi oraifite during the burial of sir emeka offor's father.hes a philanthropist par excellence

The man dashed me N500 about 15 years ago and I took myself out. That N500 bought me 4 bottles of Gulder, a large plate of Goat peper soup and my Okada fare back home.

Now, the same N500 may not cover my Okada fare back home
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by jafol(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Iceberg3:

TELL him to do,WHAT A SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATE
grin grin grin
First take time to teach ur illiterate father n mother in the village before coming for me. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.