Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Zenith Bank And Stealing. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank And Stealing. (341 Views)

How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? / Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business / Access Bank And It's Age Requirement For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank And Stealing. by okonyia(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please nairalanders, help me to push this to the front page. Zenith bank has been stealing from me in the name of charges. They have been debiting my account every month for ATEM
and other useless charges. For the past six months they have been debiting #57 from my account for ATM maintenance and they will still come back and charge another #75. Last month they did debit me two times and just today, they have taken another # 57 from my account. Because of these charges I have stop paying money into the account, but still they have finished the money I left there. Now I have vow to lead the campaign to stop this stealing by tricks
Re: Zenith Bank And Stealing. by mejai(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
no be only u o

the reasons r endless... maintenance fee,
master card fee, SMS notification fees, stamp duty, sitting idle in d bank activating dis fees fee, all join. ndi oshi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For This 40 Years Old Man. / Does Any Nigerian University Accepts Hnd Lower Credit Into Master's Programme / How To Get Job With A Chatered Accounting Firm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.