Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) (914 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) by MrGist: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji is one of the very few celebrities who can dauntlessly go makeup free, take a picture and share it… she kills it every time!

Just like she’s done in recent times, the lovely took to her Instagram page to share this stunning new photo of herself without makeup.

Apparently outta captions, the beauty captioned the photo,

This was the best caption I could come up with �

This is not the first time Genny would be sharing makeup free photos as in recent times, she’s blessed her followers with quite angelic photos of herself without enhancements.

Checkout some of her makeup free photos before this recent one,

BY GISTMORE.COM http://gistmore.com/genevieve-nnaji-stuns-goes-makeup-free-photos

lalastclala

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) by MrGist: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) by Youngbbt: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
ageless mummy

do any body know the secret to being ageless
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) by Destined2win: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Keep wasting time..

Better come to me...your daddy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
I can't imagine that I have fancied jenny right from kid days without losing a single atom of my fancy for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) by SenorFax(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
I have to say, she's damn beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns As She Goes Makeup Free (photos) by Mrop(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Mr Spell Hypnotize As 2 Curvy Ladies Romance Him With Twerks Dance (video) / Mompha Disgrace Actress, Nnaji Charity,shares Chat Of Her Begging Him For Money / Why I’ll Give Future Hubby MouthAction –omalicha Elom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.