Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Is Nwaamaikpe? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Nwaamaikpe? (1302 Views)

Letter To Nwaamaikpe / Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You / Nwaamaikpe Finally Got A Day Public Attention He Always Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by Adejoncy01(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's been a while I joined this forum.
The username called 'NwaAmaipke' amused me.
His posts are senseless and sensible at the same time.
Very inteligent, it seems he knows every place and everything because he usually has an idea on any issue.
He's almost on all thread.
Who is he?
Please lalasticlala seun mynd44 tell me
Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by CivilianJTF(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
He is Nwamaikpe! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by Adejoncy01(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
No, I want to know the person.
Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
A jobless asshole whom you fellow assholes adore.

How can a senseless person who types bullshit be a role model and be called intelligent?

Someone who was happy a guy lost his father to the Boko Haram war?

Some Nigerian sef! Bullshit!!!

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by Adejoncy01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ignore the guy above me, please.
It is either he's not intelligent himself to know who is, or he's just filled with hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
He or she is a third-rate cleaner or Night watchman in a fourth-rate facility.

Because the person has enough time in their hands during the day to come on here and spew thrash!

I was ghastly annoyed when I read a comment the person made on a certain building a celebrity built.. like do you know what it takes to build a house?

Do you know what it takes to hustle and earn money in Nigeria??

To earn money and pay architect and then start block work of a house not to talk of gathering workers and supervisor..

That was just a strand of hair in an afro full hair, other times i've felt like exiting this platform to the house of that user that i'm pretty sure may have created this thread to deal with their insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by sunnymix: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
'NwaAmaipke' come and explain yourself.
Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by nepapole(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is nwammiakiape
Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by frbona: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adejoncy01:
Ignore the guy above me, please.
It is either he's not intelligent himself to know who is, or he's just filled with hatred.
comments like the two below from your beloved idol sadly proves that biafranbushboy is right to some extent and is not filled with hate as you allege...i joined this forum last year and all I've been hearing was that cunts name. I was beginning to hand it to him myself seeing its never easy to gain respect and garner a following from a group of anonymous individuals. But when I went through his garbages of comments and posts I puked twice (for real), the two quoted comments below are just examples of what that nonentity of a fellow can spew out on a very cold day which gives an insight as to the amount of coconut water in his skull. He totally lost it all from me when he made the second comment below about a girl who was knocked down dead by a hit and run driver. The senselessness and coldness he exhibited on that occasion got me appalled to no end. Makes me wonder what about him that you find amusing and ticks the rest of you nairalanders.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should have known better.

You don't need to get so close to Wizkid to know he is indefensible.
Dude is just a mistake of nature.
A scum of the earth and a conceited dimwit.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For her to be 19 means she was probably admitted at 16.

This is one of the disadvantage of admitting underaged students into Universities.

Why admit someone who can't even cross the main road just because they passed the entrance exams?

OP, your choice of a role model is rather unintelligent and disgusting I must add.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by abiolert(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
He is one of the most stupid controversial individual on nairaland. Intelligent though but very a very foolish individual who shouldn't be anybody's role model.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by Adejoncy01(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2018
I agree with you guys that the guy post stupid things at times but I'm interested in his intelligence.
And I ask again; who is NwaAmaikpe ?
lalasticlala mynd44 seun please answer me

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by marwanafrica: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
This is who he said he is And I believed him.

Foul-mouthed unapologetic eccentric intellectual accuser of the hypocritical brethren and the angel of the ugly truth.

And in the other hand if he is not what he made us to Understand through his signature and Comment, he is a bastard then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nwaamaikpe? by Adejoncy01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Jamb / Tips On How To Live Happily Ever After! / Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.