Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? (1714 Views)

why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by sophy09: 2:57am On Jul 28, 2010
Why is it that most ladies use pregnancy to hook a guy? I mean in this day and age, stuff like this shouldn't be going on. Although some of them are lucky and the guy gets to marry them but they always end up in a loveless marriage. I thought some ladies have learned but I guess not
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2010
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by babymine(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tell am oh my sista.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by sophy09: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
The reason for this topic is what a friend told me, he said his girlfriend pierced the condom without his knowledge and now the girl is pregnant. At first, I said he was responsible because you both had sex, but he made me understand he uses a condom whenever they have sex. So how did the pregnancy come about? He wants her to abort it but the girl does not want to.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by luap: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
I do not care what anyone say's, women control pregnancy. Best way to remove this control, if for men to get a vasectomy and put their seed on ice.

Not only that, but a lot of women will give more sx, knowing the man is sterile.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
sophy09:

The reason for this topic is what a friend told me, he said his girlfriend pierced the condom without his knowledge and now the girl is pregnant. At first, I said he was responsible because you both had sex, but he made me understand he uses a condom whenever they have intimacy. So how did the pregnancy come about? He wants her to abort it but the girl does not want to.

Co you just beleive him? Like you don't know how he is most likely lying!

Plus CDs do burst ya know! undecided

Anyways, what is that bugging you? It's her life innit? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by sophy09: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
Why it is bugging is because as a friend I feel sorry for the guy. He is just starting out in life and here is a problem he wished he never had.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by MissyB1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
sophy09:

Why  it is bugging is because as a friend I feel sorry for the guy. He is just starting out in life and here is a problem he wished he never had.
Chill and allow him handle his problem. undecided
He shoulda thought of the possibility of fecundating the Lady before inserting his tool.
Something about actions and responsibilities!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by netotse(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
i get the whole 'sebi it was the two of them involved' bit, but what i dont get is why people are refusing to admit that there are females that would stoop so low as to get preggers just to snag the guy. . .

@sophy
he should accept the child but kick the girl to the curb. . .no one needs a tramp in his life, if he sticks with her the next phase of the drama is her sleeping with his boss, or one of his friends just cos he(your friend) did something wrong.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by MissyB1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
netotse:

he should accept the child but kick the girl to the curb. . .
Why?

netotse:

no one needs a tramp in his life,
What proves her one?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by sophy09: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
The funny thing is that the girl refused to abort the baby. Although I am against the notion, but it is obvious the girl wants something from him. he thinks my friend his rich and all, but the things is that the guy is managing himself. I know how selfish some girls are at times.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ topic

Are you kidding me?

What about guys that have tried to tie me down by proposing a baby together? tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by netotse(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
Missy B:

Why?
he's not doubting that the child is his . . .it's the responsible thing to do, however, since the pregnancy wasn't planned and he seems to believe the girl was complicit in the whole thing, who wants to stay with a dishonest person?. . .

What proves her one?
do you agree with what she did?(if she did it) if he cant prove she got preggers on purpose, that still isn't enough reason for him not to dump her. . .abi is it by force to marry? homie has doubts, if he stays with her they'll always be there

stuff like this pisses me of jo. . .that's how she will want to play the 'victim' in this case, as if she didn't know she could get preggers too, if you ask me, they're both idiots he more than she, but i still think he should kick her to the curb. . .if you cant trust a girl you have no biz being with her, it's that simple!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by netotse(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
michelin89:

@ topic

Are you kidding me?

What about guys that have tried to tie me down by proposing a baby together? tongue
ehen? it's not as if they are piercing a condom, a proposal involves choice doesn't it? and so you chose not to get pregnant.

@sophy
if she doesn't want an abortion it's her prerogative. . .the guy has to shoulder some blame, tell him to man up and deal with it, no matter how angry he gets, the girl is already pregnant. . .enough with the whining about abortions jo. . .this is what happens when children start having sex without fully understanding the possible consequences!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
sophy09:

The reason for this topic is what a friend told me, he said his girlfriend pierced the condom without his knowledge and now the girl is pregnant. At first, I said he was responsible because you both had sex, but he made me understand he uses a condom whenever they have intimacy. So how did the pregnancy come about? He wants her to abort it but the girl does not want to.

could it be that the baby aint HIS at the first place and that she is using this BS story of pierced condom to force him into marrying her?!

if SHE told him that she pierced the condom then this man should walk away immediately from this evil biatch!!! having children should be a decision made by two consenting adult and not force unto other in devious means.

how can any man trust such a lady from that day? how can any man sleep next to such woman peacefully?!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by sophy09: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

could it be that the baby aint HIS at the first place and that she is using this BS story of pierced condom to force him into marrying her?!

if SHE told him that she pierced the condom then this man should walk away immediately from this evil biatch!!! having children should be a decision made by two consenting adult and not force unto other in devious means.

how can any man trust such a lady from that day? how can any man sleep next to such woman peacefully?!

Exactly what I'm telling him. How can you trust someone like that. It is not a must he marries the girl but he has to be responsible for the child.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2010
netotse:

ehen? it's not as if they are piercing a condom, a proposal involves choice doesn't it? and so you chose not to get pregnant.

But them too dey use trick sha. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2010
sophy09:

Exactly what I'm telling him. How can you trust someone like that. It is not a must he marries the girl but he has to be responsible for the child.

exactly and, either way, there is no way he should marry/stay with her just because of that baby. many people out there are raising children on their own successfully, since this gal was bent on having a child regardless of your friends say in the matter, let her go and try single parenting.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2010
@ topic

If I were the man, I wouldn't want the baby, sorry.

Shey she wan born? I'd give her the child she wants and move on with my life.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by chika98: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2010
If a guy doesn't want a child then stay strapped up!
No man will ever do something he doesn't want to do. I don't understand this whole trapping crap
Marry a man who heart isn't with you and suffer the consequences.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2010
For the first time i agree with UjuJoan, oster what is your own in this matter? Two people had sex and now are having a baby and you are here crying louder than the bereaved. Are you interested in this guy? Na you wan trap am? If anyone is being selfish here it is you
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by watchme(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
I can't imagine the coincidence, Presently am a month old pregnant for a guy that claims he so much loves me i believed in him because i have never suspected him in any way and he has been very caring and loving ever since we started the relationship and we have never used condoms, this is to the fact that we always go for routine blood test every two months.

This is a guy I love and care for so much that made me not to notice any other guy around me though he has all it takes to be a real guy and I also trust myself in terms of beauty of a lady or a woman. Though am still running a part-time program as a 200 level student of Biz Admin in the University of Abuja and also working with a very lucretive foreign company as a Secretary.

Recently i made him to understand that I am a month old pregnant for him thinking that he will be happy about that but he calmly sat me down and started telling me different stories he called reasons. I was so suprised to hear all those folks from him.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by sophy09: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
aisha2:

For the first time i agree with UjuJoan, oster what is your own in this matter? Two people had sex and now are having a baby and you are here crying louder than the bereaved. Are you interested in this guy? Na you wan trap am? If anyone is being selfish here it is you

I am not surprised at your statement it shows that you are self absorbed you think only of yourself and not other people. For someone like you calling me selfish, I think you need to check out the meaning of the word in the dictionary before you make use of it. If I am being selfish I will be looking for ways this issue will be beneficial to me which really the issue is not. I am very sure you don't have male friends and you are the kind of lady girl who sees a guy talking to a girl and you conclude that they are dating.

You know at times when I have nothing to contribute on a thread, I move to the next thread. FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
sophy09:

I am not surprised at your statement it shows that you are self absorbed you think only of yourself and not other people. For someone like you calling me selfish, I think you need to check out the meaning of the word in the dictionary before you make use of it. If I am being selfish I will be looking for ways this issue will be beneficial to me which really the issue is not. I am very sure you don't have male friends and you are the kind of lady girl who sees a guy talking to a girl and you conclude that they are dating.

You know at times when I have nothing to contribute on a thread, I move to the next thread. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

What's your problem lady? You say it's bugging you cos the guy's your friend, but I'm not buying that!

Maybe you do what you want him for yourself! undecided

Yea, I can see how him impregnanting anoda lady's gonna punch a hole in your plan! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by lao(f): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
Only in Nairaland you take pandol for another man's headache.

@Poster
So he is a friend right and you are looking for ways to help him out or other people's views. As for me the best thing if he is sure the kid is his. He should accept the child by providing for the child upkeep and all nothing more.
@Ujujoan

It is obvious you have nothing to say on this matter.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2010
Madam Best fried you don try.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by netotse(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
i shoulda even looked at the name, i assumed the sophy fella was male. . .still doesn't change anything. . .the dude should kick the tramp to the curb!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 30, 2010
watchme:

I can't imagine the coincidence,  Presently am a month old pregnant for a guy that claims he so much loves me i believed in him because i have never suspected him in any way and he has been very caring and loving ever since we started the relationship and we have never used condoms, this is to the fact that we always go for routine blood test every two months.

This is a guy I love and care for so much that made me not to notice any other guy around me though he has all it takes to be a real guy and I also trust myself in terms of beauty of a lady or a woman. Though am still running a part-time program as a 200 level student of Biz Admin in the University of Abuja and also working with a very lucretive foreign company as a Secretary.

Recently i made him to understand that I am a month old pregnant for him thinking that he will be happy about that but he calmly sat me down and started telling me different stories he called reasons. I was so suprised to hear all those folks from him.

sadly, the problem in your story is too common. . . . . . . . . .  you are doing things backwards!
you should have talked about pregnancy with your beau BEFORE it happened, since you guys were not using any form of contraception.
didnt you know that being pregnant could be the consequences of your immature actions?!
if you had communicate with this guy BEFORE then you would have known his stand/beliefs on pregnancy/baby before marriage and therefore you would have used protection.

now the deed is done and you seem pi$$ed at what he told you. . . . . . . . .something you could have known from the get-go if you had communicate with one another instead of just jumping into bed like y'all lives depended on it.

just because he says he loves you means absolutely nothing!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by nellaluv(f): 4:50am On Jul 30, 2010
sophy09:

The funny thing is that the girl refused to abort the baby. Although I am against the notion, but it is obvious the girl wants something from him. he thinks my friend his rich and all, but the things is that the guy is managing himself. I know how selfish some girls are at times.

You can love someone and also want something from the person too you know smiley
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by SALady(f): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Sophy09 get off your friends story already because it is all one sided.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? by usbcable(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
watchme:

I can't imagine the coincidence, Presently am a month old pregnant for a guy that claims he so much loves me i believed in him because i have never suspected him in any way and he has been very caring and loving ever since we started the relationship and we have never used condoms, this is to the fact that we always go for routine blood test every two months.

why do test every two months? ,
any suspicion between you guys

(1) (Reply)

What Men Should Know About Marriage / Few Points On Parent -children Relationship / Cry Of A Mother: Aisha Falode Writes An Open Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.