Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Am In Need Of This Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am In Need Of This Skills (648 Views)

Help with all this skills am getting useless and mad / Which Of This Skills Should I Learn / Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of This Skills by Andre10(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hello
Good evening everyone
I am based in ibadan,interested in both web design and graphic design..i am really hoping to find help with information on possible places/ training centres for these skills in ibadan,

Thanks a great deal, guys!
Re: I Am In Need Of This Skills by PythonDancer: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Andre10:
Hello
Good evening everyone
I am based in ibadan,interested in both web design and graphic design..i am really hoping to find help with information on possible places/ training centres for these skills in ibadan,

What do you want to do with web design and graphic design?
Re: I Am In Need Of This Skills by Andre10(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2018
What do you want to do with web design and graphic design?
acquired it as a skill. cos it useful in my biz
Re: I Am In Need Of This Skills by kaykhino: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
You can learn it right where you sit. just start with the one u interested in the most.
Watch and practice what you see on youtube FREQUENTLY. Its what i did and have gotten somewhere https://www.instagram.com/p/BqoxumnhUwm/

Also watch other peoples work for motivation. Really does boost your morale.
Re: I Am In Need Of This Skills by darexkey(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Andre10:
Hello
Good evening everyone

I can help out. Chat me up on 07039359066
Re: I Am In Need Of This Skills by gametalk: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chat me up or come to my office for training in Ibadan.
Re: I Am In Need Of This Skills by Andre10(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chat me up or come to my office for training in Ibadan.

Where is your office located?

(1) (Reply)

International TEFL Training Institute Lagos 2019 Admission, See Course Dates: / Make Money Using Digital Marketing / The 8 Laws Of Greatness You Must Know By Apostle Johnson Suleman (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.