Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion (816 Views)

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / How To Accessories Festive Outfits With Pink Diamond Jewelry? / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by massmediang: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2018
This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion! If It’s Given To You When Will You Always Wear It?
This pink diamond ring is not just unique, it’s also gorgeous and unbelievably expensive. Let’s say it’s given to you, what will you do? How will you wear it? Which occasions will deserve such ring on your finger? How will you take care of it?

Meanwhile, just checkout this brief information on the ring.

The “Pink Legacy” Diamond has set a new world record after it was sold for more than $50 million (about N18 Billion).
Christie’s sold the “Pink Legacy” diamond at auction Tuesday for more than $50 million including fees, saying it’s a new world record price per carat for a pink diamond, report’s cbsnews .
Christie’s said that renowned jeweler Harry Winston was the buyer. The auction house had expected to fetch $30 million to $50 million for the nearly 19-carat, rectangular-cut stone, the largest fancy vivid pink diamond that it has ever put under the hammer.
It was the standout offering at Christie’s fall jewelry auction in Geneva. The standing-room only ballroom broke into applause after the auctioneer struck down a hammer price of $44.5 million. That excludes the standard “buyer’s premium” and other fees.
See more;
http://massmediang.com/this-pink-diamond-ring-costs-n18-billion-if-its-given-to-you-when-will-you-always-wear-it/

Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by nifemi25(m): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Did you mean if someone dash me the ring. I can tell you with this kind of ring my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great generation will never be poor like dangote
Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by TOSIN116: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Who the ring help?

Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2018
The other day, I was talking with a young architect who said he could build and finish a duplex for 17m if the client is a close pal.

Now, you want me to buy a ring for 18m?

That's like wearing my duplex on my finger; oh Jehovah lord!

Pls sell the ring, we are not interested.
Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by korm2me(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Awol1:
The other day, I was talking with a young architect who said he could build and finish a duplex for 17m if the client is a close pal.

18 billion not million. so you are wearing over 1000 of ur duplex on ur finger
Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by MoonWater: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
korm2me:

does it really matter.
Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2018
korm2me:

Lol.

Would I be wrong if I said "God forbid"?
Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by restored2016(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Awol1:

please it is 18billion not million...
Re: This Pink Diamond Ring Costs N18 Billion by Wuraola01(f): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wow. Quite a fortune

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Love Your Baby Girl / Quality Italian Leather Shoes For Men / The finest Guy Of 2020 (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.