Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (41147 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by CoolAmbience(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
SmilingMary:

Why are you like this? Was there any meaningful info in the text message? Someone else was kind enough to explain further. Be civil pls

So, a text requesting a candidate / volunteer to contact the NOA office in his / her respective state / place of residence is no information?

What is the incivility in highlighting such ineptitude?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by CoolAmbience(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
deolu2000:

We just have to enlighten ourselves, no one knows everything Bro, hence why I responded.

I didn't say I know everything either bro.

Its just that this stuff is plain explanatory na.

You do well sha.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by deolu2000(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I didn't say I know everything either bro.
Its just that this stuff is plain explanatory na.
You do well sha.
I get your point Bro, it's all good.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kollismart:
I've confirmed my name on the master list at the local Government I used in the course of the registration. Was told it is the supplementary list from last year. They said further instructions will be communicated to us soon

Nice, good one. U didn't go to NOA office as stated in the text message. I will be visiting NOA benin office Wednesday as I'm not in town now

1 Like

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Profeme: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
For those who received the text,which NPower programme did you apply?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Xlyad(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
donestk:
Remote Internship in International Development

International development is a very broad sector encompassing a huge range of organizations and job roles. Entry-level applicants need to be proactive, determined and flexible. You do not necessarily need to have a Master's degree in development to 'do development'. Most employers will look for at least six months and up to two years experience. This is so you can demonstrate practical knowledge of the sector.

Be aware that getting opportunities 'in the field' can be difficult for new graduates especially those without prior experience and internship positions in this sector are very limited and difficult to secure.

Dataville Research LLC's remote internship programme provides you tailored training, guidance and real responsibility from the beginning, quickly preparing you for entry-level positions in the international development sector.

At the end of this 3-month programme, participants should have a grasp of the rudiments of international development, data collection and management in development research and programme implementation.

The main target audience for this internship is international development prospects who will be directly implementing and evaluating programmes. Because of this, we generally stay away from very theoretical and academic content and opinion pieces that discuss problems without providing any practical solutions. A strong emphasis is placed on experiential learning, meaning that interns will be learning through the implementation of key phases of work in this internship.

How to apply:
http://datavillegroup.com/graduate-internship/

Closing date:
December 3, 2018

2018 Impact Assessment Report:
https://datavillegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Internship-Impact-Assessment-Report.pdf
I
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by 77up(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
It 'll be so stupid of you people to listening to those wailer and not vote for Buhari.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Kollismart: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by samuelfil: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
pls npower participant that received the msg should pls go to their various local govt on Monday. I was told to come to my local govt this Monday.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
samuelfil:
pls npower participant that received the msg should pls go to their various local govt on Monday. I was told to come to my local govt this Monday.

Come to ur LG to do what? Verification of credentials?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Posting has commenced, and uploading of documents to follow.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Oolayeancah(f): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:
Posting has commenced, and uploading of documents to follow.
Have been posted but ve been unable to upload my assumption of duty letter on the web
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oolayeancah:

Have been posted but ve been unable to upload my assumption of duty letter on the web

Same here.
Why haven't u been able?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Oolayeancah(f): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:

Same here.
Why haven't u been able?
The website isn't coming up.. Or do i have the wrong web address.. Npvn.blower.gov.ng right?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Oolayeancah(f): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:

Same here.
Why haven't u been able?
The Web isn't loading.. Or do i have the wrong web address.. Npvn.blower.gov.ng right?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oolayeancah:

The website isn't coming up.. Or do i have the wrong web address.. Npvn.blower.gov.ng right?

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by samuelgoldmine: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by tatabu: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Supplementary list N-Power 2017 who have received the stipend please? I thought they said January.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Edox4(m): 2:11am On Feb 08, 2019
tatabu:
Supplementary list N-Power 2017 who have received the stipend please? I thought they said January.
I have
Kwara state
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by tatabu: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2019
Edox4:

I have
Kwara state

Really? Are you N-Teach volunteer?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by tatabu: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Edox4:

I have
Kwara state

And how much were you paid?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Edox4(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2019
tatabu:

And how much were you paid?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Edox4(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2019
tatabu:

Really? Are you N-Teach volunteer?
Agro
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by tatabu: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Edox4:

Agro
Ok congrats. Hopefully, ours is coming. I'm with N-Teach
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by tatabu: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2019
N-Power.... Sai Baba �. Stipend received cool
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by bowen2018: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2019
tatabu:
N-Power.... Sai Baba �. Stipend received cool
which batch ?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by tatabu: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Supplementary List 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / Tues And Thurs Guardian / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.