Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma (41130 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
I will never date a cultist, davido is a cultist.

I confirmed it in one-ticket music video when he gave kizz Daniel a handshake.
Thank God
Youve already said yourself
You can never date him
Your class is too low Babygurl wink
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by irunoko(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
If he wants to marry the girl, he should do so quickly rather than destroy her life.

We are watching how all these will pan out in the end.
ewoni amonibini Oyo.of course we all know how its going to pan out na
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Thank God Youve already said yourself You can never date him Your class is too low Babygurl wink
Look at this rag talking of class.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
Look at this rag talking of class.
Shut the Bleep up babygurl

Just by the way your been insultive over shit

Your still growing up
Please grow up
Classless undecided

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Kinglsymann: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2018
READY MADE WEBSITES/BLOGS FOR SALES
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
DIGITAL MARKETING/SERVICES

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be taught how to manage your website/Blog for FREE.
# You'll be taught on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.
# SEO, Google Keyword Research, Social Media Marketing

CONTACT US FOR ANY KIND OF WEBSITE YOU WANT
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Shut the Bleep up babygurl

Just by the way your been insultive over shit

Your still growing up
Please grow up
Classless undecided
Look at yourself very well before you jump to call anyone classless, you are the definition of classlessness.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by YoungLionken(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=lesbiconverter post=73312229][/quote] She's gotten the attention she's longing for.
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
Look at yourself very well before you jump to call anyone classless, you are the definition of classlessness.
Sorry babe
But that's not me
Cannot and will never put my picture on a faceless forum
Maybe you could check me up on facebook
Then maybe you'd rethink the word classlessness, not bragging just saying the fact. grin grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by nmbaike1: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .

Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Sorry babe
But that's not me
Cannot and will never put my picture on a faceless forum
Maybe you could check me up on facebook
Then maybe you'd rethink the word classlessness, not bragging just saying the fact. grin grin
Kindly swerve.
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
Kindly swerve.
wink wink
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
If he wants to marry the girl, he should do so quickly rather than destroy her life.

Who tell you say she no dey enjoy the limelight?The money and gift wey she dey enjoy makes her the gainer not the loser.Na only sex she dey give David.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by seglad2(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2018
They are waiting for money be4 they wed.
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
I will never date a cultist, davido is a cultist.

I confirmed it in one-ticket music video when he gave kizz Daniel a handshake.
Jealous gel.
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by jaybabz(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Codebrain611507: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Okay

Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by Emmaskill(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
They are both looking so much alike cheesy wink

Meanwhile BBNaija's Anto Jets Out To Abu Dhabi In Style >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/bbnaijas-anto-jets-out-to-abu-dhabi-in.html
power of sperm..
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by DivineGebike(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
But I hear say dem don separate.

Bloggers how far?? ?
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by toprealman: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You and who? Monitoring spirit?
Besides number one girlfriend cracked me.....so their is a number ten?
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by chocboi78(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
He is a cultist and a role model to many....
Life is complicated
Re: Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma by yommyuk: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
I am not saying this guy will go broke. But in my honest opinion, I think he is living beyond his means, or at best living a very extravagant life.

Similar to Jacko back in the early nineties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter / Fola Falana Is Engaged. Falz' Sister Set To Marry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.