Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue (50770 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Gisters: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigerian singer, Flavour and Sandra Okagbue his wife, have welcomed their third child in the United States.

Flavour who welcomed his third child with Sandra Okagbue few days ago in a Dallas,Texas hospital, already has a four year old daughter with the beauty queen and another daughter with ex-beauty queen ,Anna Banner.

This is coming after former beauty queen, Anna Banner, disclosed that she can never be jealous of Flavour’s other baby mama, Sandra Okagbue, because she wants her daughter to have a happy life.

Banner, who made the disclosure while speaking with Punch, also declared that she was still in love with the singer, though he was yet to marry her. She predicated her claim on the fact that the singer was her first love, has a beautiful soul and is the father of her daughter.

I couldn’t have purposely got pregnant because I wanted to hook a star. I was already a star too. I wasn’t looking for fame; I was even running away from fame. But I got pregnant for somebody I really loved.

“It wasn’t planned. It was my mistake but I wouldn’t call my child a mistake. I was careless. But I thank God it happened with a man who I loved and who didn’t turn his back on me.

“When you love someone, it is hard to fall out. You cannot fall in love today and fall out of love tomorrow. Love is strong. Before you tell somebody you love him, you have to be sure.

“Flavour was the first man I fell in love with. I still love him as the beautiful soul he has and as the father of my child. I don’t know what the future holds but we are just taking things one step at a time.

“Some people have got it twisted. It wasn’t because of the video that I had a child for him. We didn’t start dating because of the video either. It just happened and it happened” she said.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/flavour-welcomes-3rd-child-first-baby-mama-sandra-okagbue

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Gisters: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2018

1 Share

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2018
No one can catch Tu Baba's record grin grin

Meanwhile Don Jazzy celebrates birthday today >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/don-jazzy-celebrates-birthday-today.html

5 Likes

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by flyca: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Sandra is his true love tongue

49 Likes

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by BruncleZuma: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by alvan06(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Ashawo papa

4 Likes

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Dey give them belle dey go........ Notin do u.......

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by LUNOreviews: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats Flavor. Na Girl or Boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by sunnywhyt007: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Find his square root
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by KIDfurniture(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2018
My brother just dey enjoy clean kitten

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by yjgm(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2018
This guy flavour is good at distribution of sp*rm Oooo. Na wa.
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by michlins(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Bloggers when did flavour marry wife? After APC, na una be second in command of lies in this country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by spiceadole: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2018
The 3rd child...

Na girl or boy?

3 Likes

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Zico5(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2018
ok
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2018
And mama somto for here if I pick ordinary mtn customer care call she go begin report me to her village people....enya behave

4 Likes

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Guyman02: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2018
If Sandra Okagbue is now his wife why are you still referring to her as his first baby mama? What manner of nonsense reporting is that

Yesterday it was Empress Njamah birthday and the poster called her 'Timaya Ex instead of her real name'

Tuface Idibia ex is now married but the stupid bloggers will never call her by her husbands name it's always 'Tuface Ex baby mama'. She made a mistake in life by getting pregnant and keeping her baby but must they keep insulting these women who have moved on with the Baby Mama tag?

The other guy who is in prison for stealing iPhones will always be called ex boyfriend of Nollywood actress (what's her name again) just because she dated him at one point in her life? Haba

34 Likes

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Barcelona98: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2018
Oyorimaaa grin grin grin
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by okerekeikpo: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2018
Ashawo Man u no go keep ur prick one place abi
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2018
kuku marry her na
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Aile(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2018
flavour self see wetin only you dey enjoy

8 Likes

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Y dis bros no go just marry one of this gals
Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by Nonstoprain: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Mr flavor please complete the work by adding another woman to the equation, so that you can stand any chance of breaking 2face's record

Re: Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue by CarGuideNG: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2018
grin Legendary activities.
We have customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers in signature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures / Omawumi Poses In Swimsuit (Photos) / Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.