Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) (18937 Views)

Donjazzy And Ex Wife Announces Their Reunion / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Idowu Abiodun Oniru, Toolz Father, Celebrates 80th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by oluwatosink: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
cool
Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by toscolee(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
Triangles1:
I just like this man bachelor lifestyle. If you know you can't handle marriage that will later end in fracas, pls don't rush in as there's no award given to marriage. Thumb up to Rita Dominic and co, including me.
Congrats to me also....not against marriage, but it must be a happy home, and my kids mustn't suffer.
Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by Goldfia: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
Donjazzy? 1982? 36 years?

Could this be his football age or what?
Dat what am even thinking now jare����
Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Magnifik18:

Babi ala... 10 kobo..

Better wear your jump up trouser, worn out flip flop & head to his gate cos you may be late in getting the N2k.

N2k can help you survive for 2 weeks till you find another celebrity's gate to perch.

Vagabond.
you are healed from your sanity in Jesus name Amen. mad man Wey dey operate phone
Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
rickyrex:
you are healed from your sanity in Jesus name Amen. mad man Wey dey operate phone

It doesn't change the fact you are a beggar and a lazy !diot.

The young man you a planning to beg for alms -Don jazzy - doesn't have 2 heads.

You too can make it if you desist from using drugs, being lazy when you have the necessary tools ( hands, legs, nd head to think yourself out of poverty) . Also, change your mindset from a pessimist to optimist.

Instead of strategizing on how to go beg for alms here and there, strategize on how to start on your own. You re never too old to start all over again.

- A thousand miles begins with a single step -

I know you are frustrated, miserable nd hungry to listen but I am only being honest.

The worse kind of deceit is " deceit to yourself ".
Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Happy birthday Baba
Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2018
grin lol don jazzy wey old pass e papa
Make e dey claim thirty six for there
Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Magnifik18:

You too can make it if you desist from using drugs, being lazy when you have the necessary tools ( hands, legs, nd head to think yourself out of poverty) . Also, change your mindset from a pessimist to optimist.

Instead of strategizing on how to go beg for alms here and there, strategize on how to start on your own. You re never too old to start all over again.

I know you are frustrated, miserable nd hungry to listen but I am only being honest.

The worse kind of deceit is " deceit to yourself ". if not for your poor understanding. you would have understood my statement. I said nah this period don jazzy dey share money oh. but your foolishness made u to read a different meaning. go get a life cause you neither know me. rejected fellow

Re: Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Magnifik18:

The worse kind of deceit is " deceit to yourself ".

when a poor man try to advice someone with dry gin in his mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Son, M.J Doesn’t See Me As A Serious Musician / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery / "I Would Allow My Daughter Be A Stripper If She Wants" - Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.