Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pray For Our Soldiers In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Our Soldiers In Maiduguri (379 Views)

Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Our Soldiers In Maiduguri by emmie14: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2018
The depth of what happened to Nigerian soldiers in Maiduguri dawned on me when a mother entered into my office in tears today after Church and said, "Pray for me, my son was killed in Maiduguri."

She was inconsolable and I also wept with her for more than 10 minutes before I summoned the courage to pray for comfort for her. And what she said next broke me further,

''In 2015 I buried my daughter who was a Naval personnel and now this my son again....?" And then she let out a gut-wrenching wail. And she almost had a Heart attack till we managed to calm her.

Sometimes we just read and gloss over these stories unperturbed because it sounds faraway until you meet direct victims of the massacre.

May God comfort all mothers of those who were killed by our technically defeated Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Our Soldiers In Maiduguri by Facidio: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2018
they don't need prayers..... they need good weapons and welfare. let stop making everything prayers. prayers will not give them guns and welfare

1 Like

Re: Pray For Our Soldiers In Maiduguri by Iykmann(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Pray for them yourself

(1) (Reply)

INEC Should Leave Up To Expectations - Sir Tope Tokoya / I’m Still In APC, I Have Not Left – Okorocha / Please Let's Vote Out APC And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.