Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Standard Business Blog With A Complete Marketing Features For 10k - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / A Standard Business Blog With A Complete Marketing Features For 10k (179 Views)

I Need A Instagram Account With Over 10k Followers / Promo!!! Get A Complete Functional E-commerce Website at a discount rate / Create Your Professional Website/Blog With Us At Affordable Rates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Standard Business Blog With A Complete Marketing Features For 10k by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2018
1. I’ll get you a Domain name [either .org, .com, .net, .com.ng or .info domain name of your choice] with a Foreign Web hosting from a reliable foreign web hosting company X12 Months/ 1yr including SSL Certificate.

2. After Those 2 Above, I’ll Design and Setup any Kind and Type of blog for you be it personal or business blog for either selling or promoting your business online with Premium themes, Plugins and other Recommended Features Like Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing and List Building, Ecommerce/Online store for selling your Business, Adsense Feature, Video/audio Streaming and Downloading Features where you can as well include videos and audio to your Contents for your Readers to also Stream and Download without Leaving your blog Including Configuration of the recommended Configuration for Spam Comments, Robot Sigups, security protection against hackers.

3. Then After Designing and Setting Up the Blog, I’ll also Submit The Website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn, Yandex via Webmaster Tool For search Engine Optimization[SEO] Crawling and Indexing In order to Appear On Google search for getting Organic Traffics from the above mentioned search engines.

And As a Bonus, I will also give you a Computer Software for Building any kinda Websites Offline without data and internet Connection(this software is what I used to build up my website design skills).

Price: ₦10,000($30)

And if you’ll like to meet/see me in person, You can if you wish to Meet/see me in person/One on one if you are in lagos or any state Outside Lagos.

Delivery: 48hours after Purchase/Order.

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale / Want High Adsense Earning On Daily? Post Your Blog Link Here Now! / Perfect Investment Script Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.