Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) (32662 Views)

Meet Alex, World’s Most Followed Robot On Tiktok (3.3M Followers), Costs N3.68bn / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2018
TechCapon

Have you ever wondered what it’ll be like to receive a full body massage from a robot ? Allow me to introduce you to Alex, a robot which is designed and programmed to give full body massage and adapt to your body shape. It gives complete satisfaction and a soothing massage at the same time. Alex is a Artificial Intelligence robot which has voice control and force control.

If you’re a massage therapist, you might begin to worry right now because the robots have found their way into the industry. This new robot from Massage Robotics has a few advantages over humans for those who operate a massage parlor. It is more cost effective than having a staff of therapists. The best part of it is that, it feels just like the real thing from a human hand.

Alex: A body massage robot with voice control.

As for me I don’t know if I can compare the massage of a robot to that of a real human. I still think most people will prefer to have a beautiful lady masseuse rob those oily tine fingers down their bodies though. There’s this satisfaction and connection that comes from having a massage from a lady who really knows her work. It’s completely different from having it from a programmed machine.
At the same it can be a great experience to have a massage from a robot. This new robot has voice control, which means you can tell it what to do. You can tell it which part of your body it should focus on and it will do just that.

This new technology is going to be a huge success no doubt. A lot of people are going to love to try it out mainly out of curiosity. It’s a major innovation as far as technological advancement is concerned. My only fear is that robots are gradually taking away jobs meant for humans.

VIDEO

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/alex-robot-designed-body-massage/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2018
no robot can take away the joy and feeling of having your body massaged by a human especially when it turns to happy ending in 'za oza room'

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
no robot can take away the joy and feeling of having your body massaged by a human especially when it turns to happy ending in 'za oza room'
funny but true especially from a soft, pretty girl who knows the nitty-gritty of the massage job

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by GuyWise(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2018
The third pix...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by GuyWise(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2018
TechCapon:
funny but true especially from a soft, pretty girl who knows the nitty-gritty of the massage job
Nna it seems you want me to masturbate this early morning it won't work for your village people

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by mikeycharles(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Techcapoon trying so hard to always hit FP by bringing irrelevant and controversial topics, stay here dishing nonsense while your mates like Android Authority stay making waves.

1 Like

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:

Nna it seems you want me to masturbate this early morning it won't work for your village people
grin grin
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by czarina(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2018
It can never feel half as good as the real deal

Check my profile if you live in Jos smiley
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2018
nothing beats soft, warm human hands not this cold, metallic and hard thing

3 Likes

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2018
babe do you give happy endings? I can pay extra
czarina:
It can never feel half as good as the real deal

Check my profile if you live in Jos smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by dynicks(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Feminist right now:.....to hell with a man's touch....

4 Likes

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by wintersnow(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Finally a woman that doesn't nag..
No complain
No money for hair
No feeding Money grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by Berlyn1(f): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Nothing like the human feelings i pass joor

1 Like

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by HisMajesty1(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2018
The movie I-Robot makes me fear anything Robot. If the Robot's system gets corrupted while massaging you and instead begins to choke you nko?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by adrian3000(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2018
TechCapon:
kiss

my spec
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by Jacktheripper: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Nawa o. You gat beef with TechCapon? I seriously don't see the need of comparing him with Android Authority. No tech blog in Nigeria can be compared with them.

mikeycharles:
Techcapoon trying so hard to always hit FP by bringing irrelevant and controversial topics, stay here dishing nonsense while your mates like Android Authority stay making waves.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by elganzar(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Robots are truly taking over like movies predicted...Robot news reporter, robot masseur...Robot president doesn't sound half bad for Nigeria sh

1 Like

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
The third pix...
mumu...na 3D b dat

1 Like

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by columbus007(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2018
TechCapon:
their hands already in them boxers. Lol.
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by Codebrain454538: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Seen

Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Hmm. There seems to be selected posters here on NL. I have posted similar topics but haven't made FP. Mods, there is God o.
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Nothing can beat a real hand working on ur body.
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by czarina(f): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
babe do you give happy endings? I can pay extra
No hun, but you will be happy at the end.
Re: Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) by Cannicus: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2018
TechCapon:

Is she in Lagos?

I need her services bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.