Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lyrics to #The_Mic_Cheque_Freestyle By Double Six (@doublesixbeats) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics to #The_Mic_Cheque_Freestyle By Double Six (@doublesixbeats) (199 Views)

Music: Moyand - Ashanti (prod. By Double G) / No Bars No Glory(Free Instrumental) Prod by Double-Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics to #The_Mic_Cheque_Freestyle By Double Six (@doublesixbeats) by classick: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Lyrics to "The Mic Cheque Freestyle" by Double Six -

Am way past a Mic check.
I need a cheque with big zeros, my nigga that's the right cheque.
Vampire, Six bout to bite necks.
Turn around and strip your girl off her tight dress.
But, I no be rapist o!
So tell the judge and the jury that the case is closed.
Keanu Reeves on the mic with my matrix flow.
Being broke is one of the reasons that you hate these hoes.
Cos, you can't afford what they ask for, and as for.
The trip to Italy and the visa on their passport.
Tell em' chill ma nigga hustle a bit.
Build up the company then you can bang all the chicks.
Am a prime MC, so respect the flow.
In due time these rhymes will reflect in O's.
I said am a prime MC, so respect the flow.
In due time these rhymes will reflect in O's
It's Double Six!

Download here -

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a9b2b07b

Twitter/Instagram - @doublesixbeats

(1) (Reply)

Saat Bhai Champa 15th February 2019 Full Episode 439 Watch Online / Pasuma – Amen Ft. Davido / Can You Sing??? Allow Us Manage You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.