Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ (16518 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Motion Seeking Appointment Of Igbo As Service Chief Suffers Setback In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by Quality20(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
But of d three major tribes, its on!y yorubas that have a service chief
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by goaldynboy: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
For me, these southeast governors are senseless! They are there for their own selfish interests and their mentality is very poor! Who told them that service chief is the paramount needs of southeast?! I pray that most of these governors lose their seats this coming election!! Moreso, the paramount task of every Nigerian is to vote out Buhari so that the spirit of nepotism will be buried once and for all! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by Sunday55: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why did they go to him? When the security structure was constituted earlier, you didn't go to him to tell him to appoint an Igbo man but you will go and see him now that election is near. You went there for your own selfish interest, not for ndi Igbo.
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by netpro(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
chiedu7:

You are smoking cheap weed.

You are sniffing hatred grin grin grin grin
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by Firgemachar: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
kernel001:

I challenge you to make those data available for the public. In any sphere.

Let's start immediately.

When I do, all you will do is tuck your tail between your legs like a petrified dog and leave the thread.
At best, you will muster some incoherent rants on your way.
I don't think it is worth it.

Do you remember the epic Yoruba thread
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by biztip: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
he won't agree

Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by Barzinime(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Of cos you didnt go to school, cos i know you are selling spare-parts grin grin grin
Sending service chiefs to the hottest part of the battle undecided undecided undecided
jabberjawz:

Descendant of love.......!.....no i didn't go to school.....am clueless like your "Emperor Buhari".
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by IbrahimDamola: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
The useless governors are just fighting for their pockets. They know their political downfall will be sealed anyday they come out to explicitly endorse Booharii who have killed Igbo and imprisoned youths more than any president since 1999 democratic dispensation.

Cowardly thieves parading themselves as Eastern leaders. What is stopping Umahi and the others from publicly endorsing Booharii Jibril El sudani if not for the fear of the wrath of their own people. If they like let them allow some of our yorobaa muslim brothers who pose as online Ibos to deceive them that they'll still retain local support if they endorse that Arab supporter of APC called jibril after murdering Easter youths. They'll have themselves to blame. grin
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by princfred(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
CXLVII:
Atiku will will give them

After their loss at the polls come next year, doubt if their would be South East Ministers.

Playing hate card and expecting much.

Una go see Santa Clause after elections
The north you asslick have been playing love card with BH and FH for 10yrs and expect you to keep asslicking them as usual. Convoluted brain.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by MufasaRebirth: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:

[s]Mutha-fucka stop making noise that Atiku is your choice. PDP delegates collected dollars and gave you Atiku. You have no choice.

Atiku only experience is on looting.

It's not an easy task to launder image that have already been barter both locally and internationally.

Quite unfortunate because the people over there would be asking if we are with our right sence here in Nigeria.

You better advice yourself and get prepare to move to the next level. [/s]
Trash !!
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by CXLVII: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
princfred:
The north you asslick have been playing love card with BH and FH for 10yrs and expect you to keep asslicking them as usual. Convoluted brain.

We like it like that
Oloriburuku!
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by Akiika: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nigeria's problem: Corruption, Ethnicity and Religion.
Eschew those 3 MoFos, the country will get better.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by Okoroawusa: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Am tired of making comments on NL...
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by famology(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
These guys obviously don't believe in Atiku at all.
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by princfred(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
CXLVII:

We like it like that
Oloriburuku!
Ofcourse as a goat. A good part og MB also did until ....Good thing a good majority of SW are getting the true reality now. So your goatishness is inconsequential lile your goatish brain.
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by princfred(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
When easterners vote for Atiku it is going to be because he had the right sense of judgement to choose a proven competent man as VP not one of these looter governors or their choice, He invested loot in Nigeria to provide employment for the people unlike many others, He is playing a politics of inclusion (making peace with OBJ meeting leaders from every area) and policies not charade and bogus propganda/promises like Buhari. The people rightly hate the deaths by FH and BH a Buhari government of bigotry enables especially in the MB. The people know Atiku is technically better, his WAEC and in extention education is not in doubt. He can give the country economic direction with his business experience. Out of respect for his fellow party men like FFK and church leaders who have paid their dues against the barbaric tyranny of present regime and want it changed for better.
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by kernel001: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Firgemachar:

When I do, all you will do is tuck your tail between your legs like a petrified dog and leave the thread.
At best, you will muster some incoherent rants on your way.
I don't think it is worth it.

Do you remember the epic Yoruba thread

I'm sorry for people like you, who can't face the fact. I don't make threats, I make good of my words.
Re: South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ by winningall17: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
This south eastern governors don't know what they want, what u need is another operation Python dance so that Buhari and the cabal will be happy for you and do your bidding against 2023 election. You need to meet again and proscribe IPOB for the second time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Governor Ajimobi Visits President George Weah In Liberia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.