Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (23516 Views)

Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nigeria and jungle justice....why not take him to the police station....

Oh, I have forgotten that Nigeria is a jungle...

I have no sympathy for armed robbers....but we have an institution that deals with situation like this.....

Uncivilized people
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ijaya123:
Wish they can give same treatment to all the politicians that have looted the treasury of this country but rather, the people will be singing their praises, giving them honourary titles and awards, make them chairmen at events and functuons.

The same people will even insult one another because of the politicians they have never met or will ever meet. Plenty abound here on nairaland.

Our people deserve the kind of leaders they get.

We are our own problem.
Our politician, in as much they thieves, they dont come to forcefully rob people of their direct hard earn wealth. Fear also make them go along with large convoy of security.
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bongolistik(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Akwa Ibom are very good at lynching. I served there and I know what I am saying. Even while I was there, there were similar occurencies were thieves were lynched.

A robbery incident happened close to my place yesterday in PH around 8pm where 3 guys were stopping and harassing people at gun point and collecting the little money in their hands. The first thing that came to my mind was how these robbers were taking that kind of risk that if they boys around gather them now and lynch them like the way it is commonly done in Akwa Ibom what wil they tell their God.
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Men post a lot of barbaric acts of theirs..... Women do not involve in such act.... Cursed Africa race
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
bongolistik:
Akwa Ibom are very good at lynching. I served there and I know what I am saying. Even while I was there, there were similar occurencies were thieves were lynched.

A robbery incident happened close to my place yesterday in PH around 8pm where 3 guys were stopping and harassing people at gun point and collecting the little money in their hands. The first thing that came to my mind was how these robbers were taking that kind of risk that if they boys around gather them now and lynch them like the way it is commonly done in Akwa Ibom what wil they tell their God.

Why didn't you alert the Army or police
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bongolistik(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I have no sympathy for armed robbers....but we have an institution that deals with situation like this.....

Uncivilized people
not in Akwa Ibom villages.. Thieve at your own risk
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by edgeP(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nackzy:
I know the nigga is from Ukanafun
Ukanafun nah my best pal village, hope no be hin family member. undecided
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
That serves them right.
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Uncivilized people
When uncivilized people are governed and entrusted with uncivilized leaders and police, in an uncivilized society, the people tends to do things in an uncivilized manner. So blame the Thief and your Police.
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by chris31(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Most u shouting no to jungle justice never have an encounter with these guys
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bongolistik(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
airminem:

Omoh! Safety first, cos you need to see the way they rooted out their guns, so you need to dodge first before alerting the police.. As usual, we alerted the police, but the guys were immediately on the run before the police could even arrive.

You need to see as people were just taking off in the street that yesterday night.In Nigeria it is God that is truly saving us and not all these security agents cos Nigerian streets are way too porous for crime to thrive and easy escape for criminals.

That is why sometimes sef I don't even know whether to support this jungle justice or not because if you only rely on Nigerian police, then these robbers will be escaping most of the times after their evil acts

1 Like

Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
chucks185:
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE DOING THAT?
savage
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by holysaint1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Before lynching him, they should have made him expose the hide out of the other two who escaped with the bike.

#Commonsense
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Jokkarm2: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
where is the ablaze?
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by jonneljonn(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
good for him all of them who escaped will die same way too IJN
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by searay(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Liesss. That guy was innocent. I was there. Just that the Police failed to come despite all my efforts to bring them down there.
I hate jungle justice
I hate some police people
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by lastmaster(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
tongue He failed the 11th Commandment.
Thou shall not be caught
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by searay(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
airminem:

My dear, for over two hours I did that but those men failed to come instead were busy protecting Politician at a certain Church around that same Ikot Okoro Rd. I still doubt if a brother of a serving polician and a MSc holder can steal a motorcycle.

Those killers will not escape judgement.

1 Like

Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
the way he laid his bed exactly how he slept
slept on man
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Smiley4: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Norm of the day
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by youngsahito(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
no peace for the wicked
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Serves him right cheesy
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Better!
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Better to rape a minor than steal Maggi in Nigeria. If he was a rapist... Even of he rapped a newborn baby, his face will not have one bump and he would be handed over to the police safely and Nigerians will say it's not his fault it was konji. Plus the mother would be abused for not knowing that the average man rapes because many girls walk half naked.
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
ak people dont take rubbish, unlike rivers people that celebrates robbers and make them rulers, no wonder the state is infested with criminals.
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
In jos if u lyk steal motor or house no body go touch you. As u want beat am people go gather say make u leave am say who no de steal make dem hand over to police. Next week u go still see de guy de bounce for road
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by aniblue(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
I said it before, uyo guyz no want carry eye see lazy youths stealing, any attempt will be saying your last prayer as they act faster than the police, most time they arrest the situation before the arrival of the polixe .

Jungle justice is bad but I have no pity for him
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
They accused herdsmen of valuing cows more than human life; yet they wouldn't hesitate to lynch anyone for as little as a phone or in this case, a common motorbike - irony or hypocrisy, you be the judge.
Re: Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by vjohnson: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
God bless aka people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death / Uncle Kidnaps, Kills 7-Year-Old Nephew After Collecting N300,000 Ransom In Ogun / 30-year-old Ghanaian Man Commits Suicide For Fear Of Losing Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.